Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teens - Looking for suggestions for the story.

So I started a new game. I am using Teens from various worlds who have all run away to live together in a little shack they found abandoned in Copperdale.

I have:
Cassandra Goth (who just discovered she is a spellcaster)
Jacob Volkov (werewolf of course)
Morgan Fyres (who recently became a vampire)
Duane Talla (he discovered he is a mermaid)
Yuki Behr (still just a human)

They currently are working on a starting with pretty much nothing except the little shack I created for them. And of course are all in highschool.

I did some modifications to their traits to add new ones that they didn't have access to when their packs came out. And updated clothes and hair and fixed Jacob's nose a bit (it angled down a bit too much for me).

Currently drama has already started as Morgan got a major crush on Jacob pretty much right out of the gate. And he totally took to her flirting with him. They are even dating now. Which is awkward given how vampires and werewolves generally don't like each other.

Now Jacob also got a crush on Duane pretty quick but Duane was too busy crushing on Yuki and flirting with her to notice. They too have coupled off.

Meanwhile Cassandra is starting some drama by pretty much trying to flirt with others to mess up their relationships.

I feel like we may need to add another sim to the mix maybe find one in the world and kill them in a tragic accident then have their ghost move in. Maybe someone who could end up having a thing with Cassandra. Or at least until the drama continues and there are broken hearts and new loves.

But who?

Please post suggestions for a teen to have move in to haunt poor lonely Cassandra
Check Out My Current Sims 4 Creations
Or
Check Out My Older Sims 3 Account & Creations
And
Check Out My Live Stream Where teens throughout the Sims have runaway from home together. The drama is real!

Comments