Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Amusement Park Expansion Pack [Ideas & Suggestions]

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited October 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
424060be8c8eab3d727ee079ed232796.jpg
New world: Deco Beach

The new world is based on Miami, Florida and features Art Deco architecture (perfect w/ the new curved walls).

The world is known for its theme parks and extremely wealthy millionaire Sims.

Art Deco Beach
This historic district is known for it‘s colorful Art Deco architecture.
It has a wide beach with emerald colored water and beachfront Art Deco penthouses
miami-beach-ocean-drive-historic-district-picture-id1300800419?k=20&m=1300800419&s=612x612&w=0&h=B2SLL84MuSaKAdQpDcqsZmH-0o9yRx6UHD4NbndkN38=
Amusement Park Neighborhood
Has a few rental lots for Sims to stay at the theme park. Featuring rollercoasters! And cinemas! And a haunted house.
us_china.jpg
Diamond Marina
Luxury yachts and penthouses for extremely wealthy Sims! The marina is the place to show off your Sims fortune.
88641-DDD-0-B98-41-D5-9-CF1-5007-CCE6605-D.jpg

Build&Buy
The build&buy of this pack should have an Art Deco theme and an extravagant “new money“ millionaire aesthetic

New Gameplay
  • Rollercoaster rides
  • Skydiving Simulator
  • Helicopters (like Sims 2 for millionaires)
  • Giant aquarium
  • Aquarium wall
  • Cotton candy machine
  • Skee ball
  • Pool table
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    I want a Theme Park pack to also feature more stuff for millionaire Sims like in Sims: Superstar.

Extravagant objects such as a private helicopter for romantic flight sessions (like in Sims 2)
    MTS_Fresh-Prince-378899-snapshot_00000009_b2229b55.jpg

Skydiving simulator
    the-sims-10-funniest-sim-deaths-ranked-article-image3.webp

A giant aquarium
    tumblr_p6bnlxJIWG1s7rf3bo1_500.gifv
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    ellieholidayellieholiday Posts: 3 New Member
    i love the idea of an art deco beach bcus it builds on the art deco of the high school years that everyone loved.

Its also very modern in a realistic way, the hyper modern style doesnt really ever go over well in build and buy items, but this has proved to work well already

plus id love to have more beachy worlds. Sulani is great, my favourite, but its full, and all a very sort of island tribal style, wheras this is a more realistic modern beach world, like Brighton UK vibes. And the theme park aspect differentiates it enough for it to be a whole new pack : )
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I really want a world inspired by Ocean Drive in Miami! With colorful, historical Art Deco houses and a wide beach
    miami-beach-ocean-drive-historic-district-picture-id1300800419?k=20&m=1300800419&s=612x612&w=0&h=B2SLL84MuSaKAdQpDcqsZmH-0o9yRx6UHD4NbndkN38=
    blick-auf-den-lummus-park-und-strand-ocean-drive-south-beach-miami-beach-florida-usa-be823w.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    us_china.jpg
    The theme park neighborhood should have an “Open World“ feeling.
    There is only 1 lot you load into. All the rollercoasters and attractions are outside the lot
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    My idea:

Family Fun EP:

-Takes place in a Florida-inspired town.The world could be located in the middle of the country with just a small stream.

-New lot venues are Amusement Park.Arcade, Store,Family Pizzeria,and Public Community Lot(like the ones in Sims 1).The Store lot would allow you to make proper stores(like the ones in Sims 1 and 2) complete with cashiers that actaully use cash registers.

-Has a 60s/70s/80s theme to it,including clothing inspired by the 60s,70s and 80s.

-We can create our own county fairs and amusement parks.Themes could include a llama theme,a dragon theme,a Freezer Bunny theme,as well as the generic amusement park rides

-We can create our own Chuck E Cheese type pizzeria complete with different singing animal robots.

-We can create our own video game arcades

-We get new pet types: Turtles,Iguanas,Parrots,Finches,Parakeets,Ferrets and Fish.

-

-

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I really want a world inspired by Ocean Drive in Miami! With colorful, historical Art Deco houses and a wide beach
    blick-auf-den-lummus-park-und-strand-ocean-drive-south-beach-miami-beach-florida-usa-be823w.jpg

This.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    424060be8c8eab3d727ee079ed232796.jpg
    New world: Deco Beach

The new world is based on Miami, Florida and features Art Deco architecture (perfect w/ the new curved walls).

The world is known for its theme parks and extremely wealthy millionaire Sims.

Art Deco Beach
    This historic district is known for it‘s colorful Art Deco architecture.
    It has a wide beach with emerald colored water and beachfront Art Deco penthouses
    Theme Park Neighborhood
    Has a few rental lots for Sims to stay at the theme park. Features rollercoasters! And cinemas! And a haunted house.
    us_china.jpg
    Diamond Marina
    Luxury yachts and penthouses for extremely wealthy Sims! The marina is the place to show off your Sims fortune.
    88641-DDD-0-B98-41-D5-9-CF1-5007-CCE6605-D.jpg

Build&Buy
    The build&buy of this pack should have an Art Deco theme and an extravagant “new money“ millionaire aesthetic

New Gameplay
    • Rollercoaster rides
    • Skydiving Simulator
    • Helicopters (like Sims 2 for millionaires)
    • Giant aquarium
    • Aquarium wall
    • Cotton candy machine
    • Skee ball
    • Pool table

I love the idea. I would buy a pack where Sims could stay in hotels or even owning luxury lots. A marina is a great addition. A huge aquarium and helicopters.

I’m sure Sims 2 had Art Deco, so it could be done. I think Mansion & Garden stuff added that theme.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    KiraGiggleZKiraGiggleZ Posts: 15 Member
    I think a theme park expansion would be awesome
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    For a theme park expansion I really would not care to see a new world you pay dearly with Sims 4 just to get a small world that adds nothing but set dressing.

I'd love to see some park control added in for npcs (you know sandbox gameplay that helps fit your theme) maybe you decide to have a clown walking around or a weird looking mouse or princess or superhero with a selection of behaviors such as preform clown tricks, pose for picture, performance sing/dance/preform stunt

- Carousel
    - Roller Coaster like the Sims 3 store
    - Ferris wheel but one you actually see your Sims ride on
    - Bumber cars
    - Log ride
    - Carnival games
    - Spinning cups for toddlers

Themed food stands for npcs I listed and one basic that could be used anywhere

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I would also like those inflatable bumper boats that float in fountains or pools and carousel swings. Maybe they could have also something like a simulator vehicle that sims could experience, like submarine, safari, rocket ride, etc. Would also love to have stuff for water parks, water slides and toboggan rides too.

Would also love to have this kind of water fountains that sims could play with. I know we have the fountain water sprouts but they don't play with them, would be lovely if they added this interaction to them.

children-play-in-the-synchronized-water-fountains-at-the-city-hall-K4E72K.jpg

children-playing-in-variable-height-water-fountain-jets-at-random-GGWGC9.jpg

Would also love a mushroom fountain that sims can play in.

mushroom-umbrella-500x500.jpg

watermushroom-waterpark.png

DSC_0418.JPG
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    I'm not at all interested in theme parks but you had me at Art Deco, I'm not going to lie.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I love the idea. I would buy a pack where Sims could stay in hotels or even owning luxury lots. A marina is a great addition. A huge aquarium and helicopters.

I’m sure Sims 2 had Art Deco, so it could be done. I think Mansion & Garden stuff added that theme.

Yes! The Art Deco architecture from Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff is amazing!

This is how Miami Art Deco could look like in Sims 4
    f2k9ctc57nl81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=29f79b89d6e1532f9a8a2fbf1ebf9e867a83cc17
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

Yes! The Art Deco architecture from Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff is amazing!

This is how Miami Art Deco could look like in Sims 4
    f2k9ctc57nl81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=29f79b89d6e1532f9a8a2fbf1ebf9e867a83cc17

Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff had 2nd Empire architecture pieces. I think the only pack that had Art Deco architecture was the Roaring Heights world pack in TS3. However, that's a lovely house you posted. Do you have a link for it?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    There were a few Art Deco items in Mansion & Garden Stuff, but the best Art Deco example we got in The Sims is Roaring Heights. With it‘s beautiful, colorful Art Deco architecture
    Oceanside%2BCafe%2B-%2BRoaring%2BHeight.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would also like those inflatable bumper boats that float in fountains or pools and carousel swings. Maybe they could have also something like a simulator vehicle that sims could experience, like submarine, safari, rocket ride, etc. Would also love to have stuff for water parks, water slides and toboggan rides too.

Would also love to have this kind of water fountains that sims could play with. I know we have the fountain water sprouts but they don't play with them, would be lovely if they added this interaction to them.

children-play-in-the-synchronized-water-fountains-at-the-city-hall-K4E72K.jpg

children-playing-in-variable-height-water-fountain-jets-at-random-GGWGC9.jpg

Would also love a mushroom fountain that sims can play in.

mushroom-umbrella-500x500.jpg

watermushroom-waterpark.png

DSC_0418.JPG

Yes to all. My waterpark has all of that stuff.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes please I been waiting for a beach vacation VACATION LOT!!! with hotels and resorts.
  • Options
    proffittm30proffittm30 Posts: 59 Member
    Definitely pieces of useable slides and water slides that we can put together any way we want! I'd love to see a sim go down a large slide that I created! :)
  • Options
    proffittm30proffittm30 Posts: 59 Member
    Would love to have a wading pool creation tool. Maybe it's just the fountain tool, but sims can wade in it and enjoy the water splashing on them!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Definitely pieces of useable slides and water slides that we can put together any way we want! I'd love to see a sim go down a large slide that I created! :)

Pool slides would be so cool! Like in Sims 1, Sims 2 and Sims 3
    1bf5c61547b1a97097d28e14f1c4d500.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited October 2022
    I would prefer a fairground focused on fun activities together in family (bonding activities ?).
    • Venue : Fairground
    • Cotton candy maker (TS1 & TS3)
    • Balloon Dart Game : Win a stuffed toy for a signifiant other, young sibling or son/daughter
    • Claw machine
    • Throw machine (TS3)
    • Whacking machine (TS3)
    • High Striker / Punching Arcade Machine (Strength test) : compare the score with the friends.

maxres33.jpg
    h4435b10.jpg2e0c2610.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

• Options
    I really want to see the claw machine return!
    original.jpg
    3ad20797cbd3ee02bafd563b1f0b74462a93088f.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    wow an amusement park expansion pack that sounds like fun
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    A Roller coaster a kiddie coaster a carousel a kiddie carousel and all kinds of rides how cool is that