Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So the Class 1 Teacher croaked

And they just replaced her with another elderly teacher. Meanwhile class 2 teacher is immortal. He's still Young Adult. XD

This game is hilarious.

Comments

• Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Omg lol was it the lady with the pink sweater?
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    It was Rita Coombes. I don't remember if she has a pink sweater.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Ripperoni. I had decided to change her in CAS and age her down to a adult with grey in her brown hair. Glad I did cause I foresaw that happening. XD
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    She died doing what she loved RIP class 1 teacher
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Rita has trouble showing up for me. Whenever theres a school event, it generates a new teacher, and it kicks Rita to the curb. Ive had to kill off 12 teachers trying to get Rita to return. We really need the option to assign NPCs manually.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    Devalaous wrote: »
    Rita has trouble showing up for me. Whenever theres a school event, it generates a new teacher, and it kicks Rita to the curb. Ive had to kill off 12 teachers trying to get Rita to return. We really need the option to assign NPCs manually.

This happened in my game too. I have randomly generated teacher in class 1. Rita is still alive and I can see her sometimes in neighborhood.
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    My Sims both had Rita up front. She was there for at least a few days, anyway. They had a holiday on Monday ( I had added it to my calendar, expecting to play this save until the summer in game was over, but I ended us not getting back into it before HSY was released. My bad. At any rate, after the Holiday Rita wasn't there. There's some male Sim with a total Dad-bod going teaching Class-1 And why don't they just call if First Period? That's what they did in my high school in CA nearly fifty years ago …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    I find it, too.
    Rita is always missing and there is another younger teacher spawning...
    Maybe Maxis wants to keep the elder from the death of tiredness :D She is at the edge of retirement
  • Options
    sindere_chansindere_chan Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm wondering if there's a NPC secret career or NPC secret trait you can add to Sims to give them their teaching job back. I've been experimenting a bit with the console trying different variations and have no luck so far.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    I think I had rita the first day then never again.. I wish there was an option to assign teachers, students, and the principal.... Such a missed opportunity.
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    It was Rita Coombes. I don't remember if she has a pink sweater.

Yeah, Rita died for my sim too - the next school day was his last day of school and the teacher from the cheerleading competition (judge) took over. The janitor died at the same time as well and a new npc was generated. The teacher died right before class started and the kids carried on with class 1 and 2 just like normal with no teacher that day. It was a bit surreal but I really thought she'd be immortal too.