Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ugh.

ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
edited July 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Maybe I can make something out of this mess of a pack, but only after about 30 mods. Every time I turn around there is something else annoying me. Not sure why a thrift store was chosen as a new lot type; just to facilitate teens dressing for style, I suppose. But the game should have had a place, or a lot trait, that makes teens show up and turns it into a hangout. My new teen sim bit the bullet and went over there anyway to hang out and meet new teens. Instead, he sat there for eight hours watching the barista make tea after tea, filling the counter. He never stops. That and nothing but adults coming in. Exit game, go make mods. Go back in and teens start showing up, and poetry night starts. Okay, I'm sure somewhere there's a teen hotspot for experimental poetry. Again, all adults, all in red shirts and black pants. Exit game again, go make mod to get teens instead, and find that contestants have a uniform. Yeah, because experimental poets everywhere have a dress code. Jack Kerouac might argue with that. Mod the uniforms away. How many times have simmers posted about how much they hate the forced clothing changes? But still you keep doing it. You never listen. And any simmer on here could come up with ten things that should have been added to make this pack actually have some flavor.

Comments

• SkipInklingSkipInkling Posts: 84 Member
    I am fascinated by your account. The infinite tea is something I want to see. Also, as someone who attended far too many poetry nights, they do have a uniform...it's black. All black. If there are holes in your black clothing, you get bonus points.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I just want to get rid of bodyhair if I don't want it. My teenage Sim I've just made cannot wear any lower tops or crop tops because of full chest and stomach hair, I know I'm an older Simmer but surely girls don't have hair there these days?
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I just want to get rid of bodyhair if I don't want it. My teenage Sim I've just made cannot wear any lower tops or crop tops because of full chest and stomach hair, I know I'm an older Simmer but surely girls don't have hair there these days?

Body hair is a new category in CAS. Have you tried to disable it that way? Or are you saying that you can't disable it from there either since it was auto-generated by the game?

If that's the case, or body hair is randomly generated on townies, I know for sure I will never, ever update!
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited July 2022
    Simburian wrote: »

Body hair is a new category in CAS. Have you tried to disable it that way? Or are you saying that you can't disable it from there either since it was auto-generated by the game?

If that's the case, or body hair is randomly generated on townies, I know for sure I will never, ever update!

I found a way around it. The bodyhair was generated after I chose to make a Teen child by using the top Genetic option in CAS. I'd got a boy Teen and didn't want that so changed him to a girl. The bodyhair came with the change so maybe that needs to be looked at as a bug?
    I had no problem when I went the usual way and made a Teen Sim first and chose to make the original adults her father and mother anyway, which also changed the older Sims than those into the grandparents of her too as I wanted.

Someone on Twitter told me that some teenage girls do have hair there but not that much in my teenage years and even if they did they would have shaved it off. I know I'm old but have girls changed that much!