Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hammocks for the Sims 4

I would love to see hammocks in the sims 4. Where our sims can use them at the beaches, parks, and in their backyards.

Comments

• Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I agree. They would be nice for relaxing outside or even indoors on fake ships. Or if we can build ships to live on we could have them.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I wish there are two version of them. One have to attached with tree or pole and one is portable stand that camper use
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    raiden_2raiden_2 Posts: 1 New Member
    thats a really good idea actually. and you should be able to hide in them when embarrassed, or relax in them to help calm down emotions like anger
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would love to see hammocks in the sims 4. Where our sims can use them at the beaches, parks, and in their backyards.

Yes both single hammocks and double. The latter for couples to cuddle and kiss in.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member

Yes both single hammocks and double. The latter for couples to cuddle and kiss in.

We need cuddle in bed interaction too
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please