Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elementary School

Sul Sul!
I would very much like to be able to accompany the children during classes as well. Each day of the week they could study a different subject, in a specific room. For example: science lab, computer lab, physical education (bringing new sports, with courts and pools), art room, etc. It would be very interesting to be able to follow the breaks too, with meals and games on the patio. We could have theater clubs, sports teams, etc. It would be really cool to be able to customize backpacks, inserting key chains, buttons, etc. We could accompany children's performances on festive dates, such as Father's and Mother's Day. Children who misbehave could go to the Board of Directors and even be suspended. There could be group presentations, field trips, tutoring for students with bad grades. There are several possibilities! What would you like to see in a package like this?

Comments

• Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I might like it? But they need to be able to learn actual skills instead of the creative/motor/whatever skills. It's not too much to ask a kid to write, paint, and learn logic.
  • Options
    DollhouseCompanyDollhouseCompany Posts: 35 Member
    Yeah. Kids need something. If not school, at least more hobbies for them? In sims 2 kids could play cops and robbers and do so many games together and i miss that. All they do now is talk/hug/fight or play with a toy at the same time together.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Would be nice to have bikes for children and trikes for toddlers too.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Sound like gameplay nightmare if you have toddler/teenage with highschool pack/adult with on site career in same household. I agree that kid need more activity and hobby but please no school.
    It really help a lot when kid go to school so my adult sims have time for themselves or do another chore.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    Sim Kid: "No more school! It's boring! Plus I don't like spending my hours staring at a clock!... Um... I mean studying..."

Although I think the modders were correct to add the No sweat-kids can mod. We need that in real game.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Honesty I think we have enough school 😅😅.
    Myself I would much much prefer a general kids pack with tons of new interactions and things for kids but another school? Ehhhh...
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Maybe we could have a pre-school and school rolled into one?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited August 2022
    I'm just tired of passing out ideas and it's just don't get heard or big turn into a complete trainwreck *sideeye* Anyways I'm done with active schools I would like more GAMEPLAY!!! let me be specific and clear this time. For kids I would like to have Special Days it don't have to be on the calendar but like a pop up. Wear Pajamas at school, Crazy hair, hat day, teacher appreciation day, feild trips like in Sims 3 it can be a rabbithole.
    After school stuff for kids like learning Ballet, Soccer, Football, or even Basketball Practice. Selling Chocolate Bars, integrating scouts and parenthood. So if they get in trouble at school they get in trouble at home. Student of the month or Season? Perfect Attendance. Can we please please please have backpacks like have a back on a chair, wall decorations. Have a tutor after school. Have a Void Critter Tournament.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. Please, no more rabbitholes...
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I personally have child-free games and have no interest in stuff for kids, but there are times when the mood strikes me to want more realism in the game and I know other people would be on board with this so I will support it. Who knows, I might decide to make a Sim family with kids someday bc I can play a different family whenever I want or get rid of sim kids if they annoy me. A day in the life of Ivan Denisovich sim kids might be interesting.
  • Options
    rachelwolferachelwolfe Posts: 110 Member
    I'm surprised so many people are shooting down this idea. I would absolutely love active school for children as well! And if it's done right, it would be a form of expanding gameplay, not instead of gameplay. As for other family members having active stuff, you get to choose whether and who to follow to where; the way these things are set up, you always have the option to just send whomever you wish to a good old-fashioned rabbithole. Personally, I enjoy playing an "ego sim" from birth to death and would love interactive stuff to do with them away from the home lot for every single life stage. At the very least, an active elementary school would create an easy game mechanic for making friends with other kids and give us a space to use all those activity tables and science kits and voidcritter battle stations and so on without having to play rich kids whose bedrooms are the size of a palace.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'm surprised so many people are shooting down this idea. I would absolutely love active school for children as well! And if it's done right, it would be a form of expanding gameplay, not instead of gameplay. As for other family members having active stuff, you get to choose whether and who to follow to where; the way these things are set up, you always have the option to just send whomever you wish to a good old-fashioned rabbithole. Personally, I enjoy playing an "ego sim" from birth to death and would love interactive stuff to do with them away from the home lot for every single life stage. At the very least, an active elementary school would create an easy game mechanic for making friends with other kids and give us a space to use all those activity tables and science kits and voidcritter battle stations and so on without having to play rich kids whose bedrooms are the size of a palace.

The only reason why is because high school years is so limited on gameplay like the classes you can't do anything but just sit there what's the point of an active classroom when it's not interactive within? In those few little sim minutes in class I would like to be interactive raise hand to ask or answer questions, take notes, sleep in class, parenthood school project are non existent unless you don't follow them to school which again limited. I would want kids more active after school, like join ballet or play sports after school. Have a club that goes into a treehouse. I want kids to ride a bike as well. Play tag, Play Marco Polo. Just something fun for kid to do.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

The only reason why is because high school years is so limited on gameplay like the classes you can't do anything but just sit there what's the point of an active classroom when it's not interactive within? In those few little sim minutes in class I would like to be interactive raise hand to ask or answer questions, take notes, sleep in class, parenthood school project are non existent unless you don't follow them to school which again limited. I would want kids more active after school, like join ballet or play sports after school. Have a club that goes into a treehouse. I want kids to ride a bike as well. Play tag, Play Marco Polo. Just something fun for kid to do.

Yes Active school sound good but it prove that it didn't work well as your imagine. Even university rabbithole gameplay turn out better
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please