Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Challenges to combine for both building and generations play + using all of my packs?

Hey there!
Its been awhile since i got sims 4, but ive never really been playing the actual game. all I did was building things, and never completing my buildings. So, during the last 2 ish years, Ive been purchasing packs for sims but never gotten around to play them. What Im looking for is a couple of challenges I could combine or ideas how I can incorporate;
- House make overs
- Sim make overs
- Wonder child
- Super Sim
- Generation legacy
- Rags to Riches maybe?

Im not asking for someone to actually give me a challenge that fit all the criterias, if it doesnt exist one already, but more different challenges I could combine? There are alot of packs and alot of different challenges so Im a bit overwhelmed.

Any ideas? :D

Comments

• Options
    steffidthsteffidth Posts: 3 New Member
    Good Idea.

I am playing something similar right now. I have a few ideas. But I am not a builder, so I am getting houses from the gallery.

In the moment I am playing a variant, where I started in the stone age. Every time someone learns something in full, or fulfills an aspiration the family can buy a thing, change a lot trade or I can build a lot like a park or a house with other sims or whatever fits in the time. The next generation is the next area. The whole family moves in a new neighborhood or world, all the family members I don't want there, I split from household and put back in the old house. I also build a retail store as a museum for all the collectibles.
    My goal is every area one collection has to be full. A full collection allows also for a new lot.
    I start with 0 simolions and an empty save File and hope to get rich and have the whole world full.
    Then in the future time area there will be a horrible apocalyptic event and basically the sims have to go in a bunker.

All not my own ideas, more or less a mix from different challenges.

Another gameplay I played once, was I made an alien living with the first people. Like a god and immortal. He or she has of course to move to not be discovered, from one household to another and every time is another area. She has to collect all collections and learn all traits. Same here, traits full learned or collection full unlocks new lots....

I also try to make each world a little like one country or continent.

I love generational historic gameplay. I am curios what other people come up with.
  • Options
    steffidthsteffidth Posts: 3 New Member
    I love this challenge https://illusorythrall.wordpress.com/home/challenge-rules/gameplay-challenges/timeline-adventure-challenge-main-rules/gen-1-gen-5/
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited July 2022
    What I like to do is find a "Fixer Upper" to D/L, make up a story in my head about my sim inheriting or obtaining it someway for free, my latest story Johnny Zest was playing poker and won the house in a poker hand, but little did he know that the 'Beautiful Oasis" he won was a run-down, rat and bat filled mess that was about to fall down around his ears!

So, how I play is he has very little to no money, and has to earn money to slowly remove the old rusted, broken down stuff that was left in the house (I don't let him make money from deleting stuff, because in RL it normally costs you money to have c-rap hauled off!) and replace it with new stuff.

Anyway, in my current story, Johnny, who has not one ounce of interior design savviness, will eventually meet his future wife. And she just happens to be an interior designer!

I like to play stories that incorporate the things I like to do and drives me to play in order to get to the point that I can do what I like to do.