Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - Tᕼᕮ SIᗰS ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
Hi all!

It is said that our sims are just an extension of our true selves, and how we choose to express our individual creativity to the world is all up to us. One of the ways that I enjoy expressing myself is through the creation of sims. For now, it's a fun hobby that I like to do in my spare time.

Personally, I like to go for a realistic look when creating sims, while others may prefer a more cartoonish look or something in between. Maybe you like to think outside of the box by venturing into the fantasy realm with your sims. Whatever the case may be, it all comes down to individuality and your own personal style.

I created this thread for those of us who'd like to show off our sim creations to get an accurate assessment of our handiwork. There is no pressure to post your sims if you feel uncomfortable, perhaps you only want to vote instead, and that's perfectly fine. Just remember to have fun and to keep it civil :)

How does your sim rate? Hot or Not (with 1 being a definite NOT and 10 being smoking HOT)? Feel free to cast your votes! If you receive a rating, be kind and reciprocate. Thanks!

PS: If you use CC that's perfectly fine. I have very few "vanilla" sims in my game.
Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
Post edited by Shae on

Comments