Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What scenarios would you like to see added permanently?

I love the scenario addition. What scenarios would you like added and what types of rewards would you like to receive upon completion?

Comments

• EdwardZEdwardZ Posts: 1 New Member
    we can make our own basketball court on SIMA.
    like this photo: https://zsfloortech.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/basketball-court-ideas-5.jpg
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Some which use the expansion packs (though I can see why they don't). A household where you must get to the top of the tree as a vampire/werewolf couple, perhaps.

Anything which incentivises developing obscure skills like herbalism and archeology - ones many players ignore.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I would like to see Paranormal ones. I think it would be cool if they tried new things with scenarios. They can see how well its liked and maybe make a pack for it. Example: One about Fairies, Genies, etc.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Quick question - what would a fairy do in the Sims? I'm trying to figure out why the community requests this.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I'd like to see a challenge which raises bills or decreases income. I know you could probably do that with traits or a lot-trait, but I'd be most likely to do it as a challenge.

Then again, I kind-of want challenges with no end and no pay-out. Maybe the challenges I want aren't really challenges.

Oh! And I want some failure challenges! Riches to rags, or getting the worst school grades and getting ten sworn enemies. I'd love to see a few challenges which completely turn the usual gameplay on its head.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I'd like to see a challenge which raises bills or decreases income. I know you could probably do that with traits or a lot-trait, but I'd be most likely to do it as a challenge.

Then again, I kind-of want challenges with no end and no pay-out. Maybe the challenges I want aren't really challenges.

Oh! And I want some failure challenges! Riches to rags, or getting the worst school grades and getting ten sworn enemies. I'd love to see a few challenges which completely turn the usual gameplay on its head.

A detailed rags to Riches scenario would be cool, starting off from a homeless lot with ragged clothing and becoming famous.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Quick question - what would a fairy do in the Sims? I'm trying to figure out why the community requests this.

Mischief. Lots of mischief. :smile:
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited July 2022
    I want a scenario where a group of sims has to work together, similar to the one where an adult sim had to tutor a teenager. Objectives could be "Play violin to inspire the artist". The artist could be a writer, painter or piano player and to check the box Sim A has to play with a skill level that doesn't generate the Tense moodlet anymore, while Sim B does their art. Or "pick pocket while your friends distract the sims nearby". In this case two of your sims with good charisma or mischief need to chat with passersby so that the third sim can use the pickpocket interaction (needs to be in the criminal career). Or four athletes that have to reach the top of their career and find love (either with each other or with sims from outside the household - player's choice). The scenario is over only when everyone has done that.

For rewards I want non-exclusive ones, so that players who don't like scenarios don't miss out. Money, satisfaction points, potions and bonus traits are okay.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    quick question - what would a fairy do in the Sims? I'm trying to figure out why the community requests this
    well for me I loved the fairy's in sims 3 and I love Disney movies so I would love a fairy and fairytale pack to make say the fairy good mother from say Cinderella or The Fairly OddParents