Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Artemis Legacy 🔆 - Founder: Myra

AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
For anyone who wants to read my Legacy postings in full - whether you're from the Forum or Twitter. :)

Having never attempted a Legacy before this is something kind of new to me. I don't even think I'm following any 'official' rules either, just doing things as they happen, lol. I'm also making this into a (somewhat) interesting story to follow along with.

*Will eventually include a Family Tree in the main post as well as links to all the chapters so they're easily found.
Post edited by Astro on

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    ae0QvMu.png

I started a new save in Twinbrook - my sim, Myra Artemis. I moved her in with Amy Bull and they both hate each other, lol.
    ZSXSUZp.png

...Myra's first day as a stylist, SPOILER ALERT, it didn't go to well.
    yxs3i9s.png
    csLeJaK.png
    KwqBiNK.png
    moaBGGZ.png

Fast forward a few days and Amy is getting down to business with her long-time BF Marc.
    bhXrEun.png
    fiT8fdN.png

Meanwhile, Myra is trying to seduce the hot (but married) dad from down the street. :p
    ejFWvcf.png
    YevXwpm.png

I had to stop and admire the architecture around Twinbrook, it's very... interesting.
    8B9uZGx.png

A few days later was the neighborhood Costume Party, and someone found out she was unexpectedly pregnant. What better time to break the news?
    UBU0f2U.png

The next few days were interesting.
    A fire started (who knew that you shouldn't leave fires unattended? Not me of course, hehe) and with Myra at work, a very pregnant Amy had to put the fire out single-handedly, with no help from the firefighter.
    jBaQ0gp.png
    4pemrlx.png

Myra is moving right on up in the Stylist Career, already at level 5 she spends her days designing fashion...
    fLbo1TU.png

...as well as 'dealing' with clients.
    mj8Ey74.png
    QbFBdJx.png

A long work week calls for Friday night drinks at the bar! B)
    pHAH2vH.png

And what better way to end the night off than with the birth of Amy and Marc's daughter, Amelia.
    Tsie9Xr.png
    edited July 2022
    pH0hlgp.png

Myra got a house call for a wardrobe change, I had no idea the client was a CHILD, lmaoo.
    gztwMWz.png

Winter had arrived, frigid and cold, much like Myra's love life...
    drfLrUL.png

Her escapades with the hot dad from down the street fell through, resulting in a break up.
    9YUdnaP.png

Things were starting to look up for her with a new guy...
    sdUKDAY.png
    Fp32TPM.png

And to my surprise, that didn't end well either. :'(
    KG9hjXL.png

So Myra took to a more mainstream alternative to meeting guys - online dating, in hopes of finding 'hot singles in her area'.
    njpNtME.png
    CCkrZzu.png

Amelia had a big day to day, aging up to a toddler! Mom, dad, and Aunt Myra threw a birthday party for her.
    7WQ3NLA.png
    bnnprUV.png

Safe to say that Amelia enjoyed her party and the cake. I was surprised that she inherited her mom's blue highlights as I wasn't aware that anything but the base hair color could be passed on to children.
    xEBvswf.png

Amelia's birthday wasn't the only cause for celebration... Marc (Amy's longtime BF) decided to propose to her!
    8XG7Bre.png
    ZLgOn6g.png
    Q7Rd0de.png

Being the good roommate that she was, Myra took it upon herself to call Amy's friends and throw a bachelorette party to celebrate her engagement.
    DjEYl92.png
    Lb7W55D.png

The day of the party arrived as did the guests, some of whom showed up with their own dishes. Color me surprised, I guess they really like Amy.
    dpUGhFb.png

The music was loud, and the guests were getting wild...
    rG9ZJ2g.png

...rowdy guests apparently didn't amuse Myra. :D
    fRwwqWW.png

All in all. the party was a success. Except for the fact that the 'party dancers' aka strippers didn't show up.
    7aGRcmA.png

*beep beep*
    FNsoYBg.png

Myra has been gaining quite the reputation for being the go-to person for a makeover, so much so the mayor of Twinbrook wanted to give her an award for her great work.
    xefaXjL.png

The 'Stylish Trophy' in question... :|
    VKLbK0j.png
    edited July 2022
    LKHQmeN.png

Just noticed that Myra is definitely mom material. She autonomously takes care of Amelia (Amy's daughter, lol) while I usually have to queue up interactions between Amy and Amelia. Not saying Amy isn't a good mom, but... if the shoe fits. :#
    OM40yPm.png

I also made a meme, just for fun. :D
    "Me playing TS3 knowing I haven't taken care of any of my responsibilities in real life."
    avTYGbW.png
    nrrMZ2A.png

The time had finally come, It was Amy's wedding day.
    8ccmEg3.png

Myra was tasked with styling the bride to be, and I think it's safe to say that Amy was pleased with the results.
    (As I was playing this yesterday, Amy was almost late to her own wedding. She didn't get styled till 3:30 and the wedding was at 4)
    5U9stfT.png
    6WKROCB.png

The guests had all arrived, almost 30 of them, and it was crowded but fun to see so many familiar faces there to celebrate.
    OKHTq8E.png

The wedding had commenced. Vows were being exchanged and the guests were eating up every second of it.
    qbUYMGa.png
    PDigkka.png
    3B1wIvs.png
    kSKw7Ov.png

(Finally thought of a way to conveniently post videos to here)

And of course, it had to rain...

...Even though it was a day of celebration, Myra was feeling a little down. She was still single as ever but took to the wishing well in hopes of finding love.
    F1HxkCC.png
    598r1DB.png

No such luck... :#
    HOCwtCO.png
    PgC7p6B.png

Myra decided to bite the bullet and finally go on a date with Clark Peddler. He's kind of a weirdo and always calls her to ask her out (I always decline).
    CUnVpnV.png

Things seemed to go really well...
    2ZdmuvK.png
    muJmrw3.png
    zyNuJmj.png

He does have the evil trait, though. I'm not holding my breath on this relationship going anywhere.
    hj2r9Uj.png

edited July 2022
    T1z99To.png

It was gonna be a good day, Myra could feel it.
    SNoXMwL.png
    She went to work thinking it would be normal day, until...

"I'm looking for Myra Artemis, I hear she gives the best makeovers in Twinbrook."
    3Erm72c.png

Well, hello sir... :o
    We've suddenly forgotten about Clark Peddler.
    (Did I create this sim knowing they'd be compatible simply because Myra has had a record of bad luck with ALL the single townies in Twinbrook? Possibly... ;) )
    HerZy69.png

Keep your cool... work your styling magic.
    ACY6Kcq.png
    UmN6RYa.png

He was already perfect, so Myra just styled him in a different color shirt and pants. He was happy with it.
    And of course, she had to ask him out on a date, which he kindly accepted.
    M8wDNkJ.png

As it was a Tuesday night, the bar was kind of dead. But no matter, Myra would make the most of her night with Leighton.
    9c7mxUw.png

A few drinks in and the 'heat of the moment kiss' interaction was looking like the way to go...
    LKiWvaN.png
    hOpUIUp.png

And finally, after 3 different tries with 3 different men this kiss was well received.
    HMzsUIL.png
    xQDmolK.png

But the night didn't end there, after some more drinking and flirting they made there way to the hot tub where Myra earned a new reputation.
    FK4IA0c.png
    YhwPBr3.png

Also... >:)
    GN4jcEz.png
    Well, well, well - It seems like Myra's love life has finally turned around for the better, I guess the 4th times the charm. :)
    K7mkrJm.png
    edited July 2022
    caKO9EG.png

Ever since Amy got married and her and her daughter (Amelia) moved in with her now husband (Marc), I had been wanting to renovate the house to a better style. No offense to Amy, she had great style in clothing but not decor, lmao. I always imagined Myra's style as chic and modern and muted so I tried to reflect that in the decor and new style for the house.

Some before and after pics...
    -Living room.
    mXUlUpb.png
    d30R4SX.png

-Kitchen.
    4cBN39d.png
    ywkAycn.png

I changed some of the other rooms around a little because there was some empty space and it would make more sense this way.

The old bathroom has now become a styling/photography room for Myra to practice styling clients from home.
    uVueDai.png

The old dining room was closed off and turned into a bathroom.
    urvHD3E.png

The entry-way (was once a big empty space) is now the dining area.
    JUmEVqV.png

I think she likes the new look - it definitely feels more like 'her'.
    ApsjbyA.png
    At work that day Myra ran into an ex, a toxic one at that, who cheated on her and had the nerve to ask her out several times after.
    xieYEpz.png

What better way to get revenge than to give him a bad makeover? >:)
    j3oBVHS.png

Or so we thought this was revenge... He ended up LIKING it.
    hubuTi9.png

9hWXzSG.png

It was Love Day in game, so what better day for Myra to roll the wish to go on a date with Leighton? Except instead of going out she would invite him to her place and cook dinner. What could go wrong?
    c4d07B6.png

First order of business was to clean the place up a little...
    cQBPMYl.png

...Oh, and being a highly regarded and sought out stylist means not much time for cooking, so Myra's cooking skill was a little low. Goopy Carbonara and Autumn Salad it is. :D
    ZTTJWwa.png
    rm2MAU8.png

Dinner was cooked and all that was left was to freshen up a bit before our guest arrived...
    LNW9RsB.png

*ding-dong*
    zErgIR4.png

Is it weird to have an impromptu photoshoot before the date even starts? Myra needed more headshots for her design portfolio, so why not, lol.
    dUjawcp.png
    sMGgeBL.png
    ryjbGbX.png
    Qc7B9IS.png

After the little photoshoot dinner was served...
    OisLRHq.png

And Myra rolled a wish that was definitely fulfilled.
    67WmqTg.png

The night was winding down... and you can probably guess what happened here.
    UlgQdES.png

(I didn't realize how suggestive some of these moodlets were, LMAO)
    yKUBFIs.png
    wadDHYb.png

Making house calls is fun and all because you get to go inside clients houses and be nosy, lol.
    GcFsqLZ.png

But then you get guys like this who think they're all that...
    z6IM4VQ.png

So I like the humble them real quick. :D
    3Vn6r4N.png
    Once back to the salon for our regular clientele work who do we see? Amy! It seems like she's talking to the boss about a job here and finally pursuing her dream of becoming a stylist. And with that kind of style, she definitely got the job. ;)
    qoXl1oU.png

Myra chatted to her for a bit and invited her out to dinner that night to catch up on life.
    tUNXKWE.png

*Cue fancy restaurent music*
    qXI70KQ.png

Decisions, decisions. So much to choose from!
    qchCwf2.png

iLFjrR7.png

Interesting choices, ladies.
    (I've actually eaten frog legs irl, they're not bad tbh.)
    ZMCrMPz.png

They talked about life - Myra learned that Amelia (Amy's daughter) is now a child, and Myra discussed her blossoming romance with Leighton.
    rYcyBa4.png

I'll admit, I forgot that they're total opposites and tend to fight after socializing for to long...
    3omDulw.png
    340gIce.png

But they always forgive each other - After all, you don't live with someone for almost 15 years (1 day = 1 year) without your fair share of arguments - But they always come around in the end because they're *Besties 4 Lyfe*.
    B6ZDgni.png

Myra was then able to give Amy a gift as a congrats on the new job.
    FT1S3Hr.png

All in all - a good outing with an old friend/roomate.
    I was also pleasantly surprised with the 'Business As Usual Bistro' venue, having only experienced dining at a restaurant in TS4: Dine Out I can definitely say this experience went a lot more smoothly that anything from that pack.
    cp5ujQb.png
    bINhAdj.png