Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby/Toddler/Child Expansion

Does anyone else think an expansion focused solely on the younger age groups would be a good idea? I think teens really needed their own because of how dull they were before, but toddlers/children seem unique enough now IMO. I think it would be cool to have things like:
  • Active elementary/preschool/daycare
  • Active elementary/preschool/daycare teacher careers
  • Updated Babies(BaseGame Update)
  • More Playground equipment (Merry go round, slides, seesaw, etc.)
I could think of just a few off the top of my head. I think the active preschool/daycare teacher would be interesting, because I can imagine how hectic taking care of babies/toddlers would be. Also just like the new high school pack this would be a great opportunity for toddlers/kids to make new friends. I feel like my kids/toddlers never have any friends now.
Tell me your thoughts

Comments

• somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I feel like kids are the most boring lifestage in the Sims 4. I love toddlers, they are unique, realistic and frustrating (as they should be haha). I wouldn't mind more content for toddlers though!
    But kids desperately need more content. The same four aspirations feel repetitive. I can't stand activity tables anymore! Give me something else to achieve as a child.
    But what bugs me the most is how kids can't really play with each other, they always need some equipment. That's absurd. Give me tag, cops and robbers, hide-and-seek, etc. Give me bikes! Why can't kids ride bikes?
    I hope they will be able to pillow fight in the new expansion, at least. If not, I will riot.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »
    I feel like kids are the most boring lifestage in the Sims 4. I love toddlers, they are unique, realistic and frustrating (as they should be haha). I wouldn't mind more content for toddlers though!
    But kids desperately need more content. The same four aspirations feel repetitive. I can't stand activity tables anymore! Give me something else to achieve as a child.
    But what bugs me the most is how kids can't really play with each other, they always need some equipment. That's absurd. Give me tag, cops and robbers, hide-and-seek, etc. Give me bikes! Why can't kids ride bikes?
    I hope they will be able to pillow fight in the new expansion, at least. If not, I will riot.

Yeah, they really do need more social interactions like tag for sure. I hope they can play with the football like they can with the soccer ball too. It's kind of a shame they don't have more after-school activities like ballet or something. I'm really hoping they get their own bikes too and maybe toddlers can get tricycles. Honestly, now that I'm thinking about it, a whole expansion about kids would probably be worth it, because as you said they are really boring.