Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More options for Manage World

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
  • An option for keep the furniture in the original lot when a household is moving to another.
  • Bulldoze lot from Manage World

Comments

• Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    An option to edit parks.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited July 2022
    Things we can do but I wish we could do in manage worlds to make life easier

• change lot type
    • change lot traits
    • bulldoze lot

also kinda not about manage worlds more about gallery but I wish Maxis had all the original lots for the worlds in their gallery page so I didn't need to create new save everytime i mess up a lot and want to restore it

(same goes for households)

also what would be very neat

• bulldoze whole world
    •evict all sims

those would save sooo much time
    (granted it should be behind few buttons or long text cheat so people don't do it accidentally)

also am still waiting on that remove / add world objects

apartment hallways customization

aand

+ disable randomized townies toggle
    + npc manager to choose all npc for my own in manage households so game never needs create another randomized townie again

which i guess manage households is in manage worlds so its kinda relevant to this but also not
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Would also like ability to have mange world disregard or household funds when moving family into houses, from move in option creation at the lot. So you don't have to merge several households or assign them temporary empty lot to use money cheat. To fill out some expensive houses with NPC sims.
  • Options
    PhoenixHalliwellPhoenixHalliwell Posts: 11 New Member
    Need ability to add more lots and different lot sizes to all current and future worlds in order to build more residential and community lots.
  • Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    As someone who prefers to build over playing my Sims 90% of the time, I definitely agree it would be nice if the process was easier. Evicting all the Sims, deleting all the ones I didn't make repeatedly, and bulldozing all the lots takes so much time up that could be spent building. Also, when you build all your own community and residential lots, it kind of sucks having areas in a world pre-determined as specific types of neighborhoods. Im not gonna build a rich neighborhood just because EA decided that section of Willow Creek is for fancy mansions.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,035 Member
    Yes to all of the above!

Additionally, I would love to be able to:
    • Set holidays for the world (and have different holidays in different worlds)
    • Adjust the weather in that world
    • Manage clubs
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited July 2022
    I would love to be able to have a Create-A-World where we can edit thinks off the lots without having to use a mod. Twisted-Mexi made some mods that are helpful so we know that these things can be done. I want to be able to make mountains or flatten terrain and create larger lots.

Editing because I forgot to mention that I wish we could visit & build on areas that are usually hidden unless you take your sim there. Like the Forgotten Grotto, vacation spots, workplaces that we follow sims to. Thus far I've only seen the science career lot (from Get to Work) because I've only ever had scientist characters. I want to see the layout of the other places without having to take a Sim there. I also want to edit alien worlds. I'd love to be able to create custom alien worlds that my sims can visit when they travel via teleporter or rocket. It would be kind of cool to have Stargates (but maybe change the name to avoid copyright infringement stuff) and sims can go to different worlds through that. I'd love for sims to be able to build homes on alien worlds and live there and find jobs or take a teleporter to work back in simland.

I also miss the transporting via underwater portals. Remember how we could have a pool of water somewhere and sims could dive in and go to a different location in Sims3? I want that in Sims4. That ties in to entering an underwater world. Maybe there can be a career where sims have access to a submarine that works similar to the rocket and the submarine can take them to a Mermaid area (as was already mentioned). Sims can wear dive suits and have helmets and oxygen tanks. They have to leave after a certain amount of time to refill air or the Mermaids can give or sell them something that allows underwater breathing without oxygen tanks.

I would also like a world in a bubble underwater for non-mermaids to live.

I want to be able to set spawn points for things like we could in Sims3.

I would also like to be able to switch between households without losing anything. In previous games we were able to switch from one household to another easily.

Another thing I'd like for building is to have a Plumbob the Builder character that can be used to "inspect" lots to make sure everything works as it should and that there are no routing issues with objects.

I also second the requests for mass eviction, leaving furniture behind when family moves out, etc. A clone world option where you can copy the neighborhood, rename it, and then alter it would be fantastic. Oh, and the weather in different areas-- maybe some are always cold (as someone suggested in another thread-- endless winter) and some always dry & sunny. Others more tropical and never getting cold but having lots of rain (more tropical).

I would also love to be able to build custom apartment buildings and cram more families in. There can be settings for apartments such as "no pets allowed" and "no children allowed".