Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High Schools in Every World?

Do you think we will be able to build high schools in each world? I use a mod that prevents sims that don't live in that world from spawning there and I like the separation that creates, makes the world feel more immersive. As the lot for the high school appears to be editable, does this mean we will be able to build other high schools and maybe choose which one our teens attend? I vote for this approach!!!

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    edited July 2022
    It would be cool to have a small Country School in Henford for a Georgian/Victorian play, a Tudor School in Windenburg for a Medieval play, an Ancient Times School in Tortosa & a 1980's School in the City and a Futuristic School in Strangerville. B)
    Yup I play different timelines in different game saves, so much fun that way. ;):p
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    This is my biggest want out of this pack. It's not a deal breaker if we don't get it, which is good because in all honesty I don't think we will. I think they've tied all of this to Copperdale at least as an active environment. We may still have high schools in other worlds but they will still be generic rabbit holes.

It would make sense to have them in all worlds for the rivalry aspect. "Willow Creek High rules, Oasis Springs drools", that sort of thing. I am properly going to lose my <redacted> if we do get high schools as a lot type.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    It would be cool to have a small Country School in Henford for a Georgian/Victorian play, a Tudor School in Windenburg for a Medieval play, an Ancient Times School in Tortosa & a 1980's School in the City and a Futuristic School in Strangerville. B)
    Yup I play different timelines in different game saves, so much fun that way. ;):p

I would love a small tropical school in Sulani, with an open air classroom and a Japanese school in Mt. Komorebi with a no shoes indoor rule.
  • duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    I highly doubt they will do this, but it would be nice if they did. Especially for worlds like Mt. Komorebi where there is a big difference culturally and the sims wear uniforms to school. It seems to me that all sims will go to Copperdale. But I'm not sure if they'll have all teen sims from all worlds appear there when you're actively attending school, or only random ones like when you're traveling to any other lots. Or even if it's just residents of that town. I really hope that I'm wrong, though, because it would be more immersive for the gameplay aspect and I love building so it would be really fun to build/modify schools in all the worlds!
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • MaximusSimMaximusSim Posts: 3 New Member
    No they said it will only be available for the world that comes with the pack. You can bulldoze the high school and build a new one in that town but you cannot build one in any other town.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    @Simopolis What mod are you using? Please share :-)
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    When I saw the pic I thought we could build in other worlds but I guess not. It's okay with me though. I would have loved rivals though you know.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Schools in each world would be great! Imagine living next door and your kids being able to actually walk to school!
  • KhaztheKhazthe Posts: 17 Member
    MaximusSim wrote: »
    No they said it will only be available for the world that comes with the pack. You can bulldoze the high school and build a new one in that town but you cannot build one in any other town.

@PenguinFoop