Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some weird graphics thing happened? IDK

GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
I was playing my game and suddenly the game froze and looked like this..
rjonqnad72ld.png

...and then it resumed and went back to normal.

Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know what happened?

Thank you!

Edit: Let me add that I do have Gshade installed.

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
Post edited by Goodywood on

Comments

• GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Anyone know what would cause this?
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    That just looks like the graphics engine had a momentary failure, like it bounced when loading some data. It's unusual but not unheard-of, and as long as it doesn't keep happening, I wouldn't worry about it.

If it does keep happening, I'd like to see a dxdiag on your computer. Hit Windows key-R, enter "dxdiag" without quotes, wait for the scan to finish, click "Save all information," then save the file to your desktop. From there, you can upload it to the filesharing site of your choice (the free version of pastebin.com is fine) and link it here. You may also be able to attach it directly to a post: I see a button for attaching files next to the button for links, but I don't know if that would stick.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Thank you @puzzlezaddict for replying.

It only happened once, hopefully it doesn't happen again.