Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A pack/expansion/kit which is all about pack integration

A bit nonstandard from the other DLCs for Sims 4, but I would like a DLC which gives us no new mechanics but just one big new world which has been designed with all expansions and packs in mind, so it has appartments, farms, space for vampires, werewolves, mermaids and other occults, pets, ect.
I know this is complicated so it would likely cost money, but I would find such a world more interesting than for example another pack with a narrow focus and some situational items.

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited July 2022
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I feel they could just have a CAW, if they wanted to combine everything. It wouldn't be easy, though.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    It would be nice if they put out such a world, maybe as a reward to those who have all the packs.

I really want a skiing/snowboarding university world...

CAW would be amazing.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think it would be just too many things to integrate into onw world if they were to add everything, but I would love a world that offers those activities that are usually stuck to one world, like skiing, sledding, rock climbing, ocean swimming, hiking. Also, off track skiing would be nice. No resort, just wilderness.
  • DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    All the packs are parts of the same universe but not everybody own them.

Thats the big problem. It would be nice if everything would be in place like there being a vet clinic but when you do not have the pack it gets replaced with a shell/debug object when the map is loaded.
    Same for skiing ect.

The buildings would need to be designed with everything in mind. Laundry, dust and so on with objects becoming inactive when you do not have the pack and the layout must take occults into account. A sun blocked area for vampires, emergency shower for mermaids and so on.

And the systems would simply be turned on and off. If you have Island Living trash will spawn and you van clean it up to revitalize nature.
    If you have both Island and Eco lifestyle the Eco footorint determines hiw much trash soawns where and cleaning it up temporarily raises the local footprint and so on. And you would have action plans which increases/reduces the trash soawn rate, rewards you for cleaning them up and makes the townies do it autonomusly.

With University you could gave an action plan which soawn public service servos which go from house to house acting as a maid and you get influence for building more.

With City Living and occult packs you could have vampire/werewolf festivals with plasma fountains, raw meat buffets, positive moodlets for being around them instead negative ones and so on. If you then also have Get Famous the occults would be temporary celebreties while on the festival grounds signing autographs and have people ask to pose with them.

The possibilities are endless. Would it be a lot of work, especially with all the possible combination of packs? Yes, which is why I said from the beginning that even though its "just" a world with no new mechanics it would not be free and maybe even have a expansion level price tag.