Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July 15th - High School Years Livestream

Comments

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I like the Wants/Fears thing and the Sexual Orientation, big thumbs up from me.

The high school just looks so dead though, the game engine not being capable of having many Sims loaded onto the one lot is so immersion breaking.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    I knew it, if you want to attend classes actively your teen has to go to Copperdale.😢
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    No active schools in other worlds. Might have to set up a dorm here for students who live far away.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    That’s disappointing, but on the other hand it’s at least accessible from the map instead of being a hidden lot.
    telemwill wrote: »
    No active schools in other worlds. Might have to set up a dorm here for students who live far away.

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Soft pass from me - won't work with my rotational play. DU is one of my least favorite packs, and this doesn't feel that different from it.
    Happy for everyone who wants it.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The Gurus said they’re coming for all the mods lmao 🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    imhappy wrote: »
    Soft pass from me - won't work with my rotational play. DU is one of my least favorite packs, and this doesn't feel that different from it.

Do we know it won't work rotationally?
    Did they make my dream princess-ish canopy bed ??
    I hope someone can mod uniforms at school.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member

If I missed classes in Discover University, my sims failed out. So I have to stay with the specific sim through the entire college experience. It looks like if I visit other families, my sim will fail out of high school. At least, they mentioned your sim can fail out of school, so I'm assuming it works the same way.
    edited July 2022

If I missed classes in Discover University, my sims failed out. So I have to stay with the specific sim through the entire college experience. It looks like if I visit other families, my sim will fail out of high school. At least, they mentioned your sim can fail out of school, so I'm assuming it works the same way.

But if you don't actively go with them, I think it just reverts to base game process. I think you have to purposely fail by goofing off in class. I hope that's how it works!

Hopefully they will let us know.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member

But if you don't actively go with them, I think it just reverts to base game process. I think you have to purposely fail by goofing off in class. I hope that's how it works!

I really want to know this too. I've been wanting to get back into rotational play, so it would be nice if it's possible.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    MDianaSims wrote: »

I really want to know this too. I've been wanting to get back into rotational play, so it would be nice if it's possible.

I believe when they first brought up the school day if choose to not follow your student to school everything functions as it does now. So not following them won't cause them to fail.
    I'm definitely going to try out Trendi just to see exactly how much money you can make off of it. I'm a sucker for get rich quick sims schemes.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2022
    Holiday wrote: »
    I like the Wants/Fears thing and the Sexual Orientation, big thumbs up from me.

The high school just looks so dead though, the game engine not being capable of having many Sims loaded onto the one lot is so immersion breaking.

Yeah, I felt the same way. They are kinda creating these expectations that the lots and the worlds are full of sims in the their trailers but we know the game has a 20 sim limit for all lots.

It is good that the teens seem to gather around the different events at least, so the class and the cafeteria looks a bit crowded. But the corridors look nothing like in the trailer.
    Interesting, you can set the price of the outfit.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Looks like you can carry outfits around in your inventory? Interesting, maybe this could be a way for our sims to have more outfits than they have saved in CAS.
    Explosive woohoo results?
    Explosive woohoo results?

Fireworks maybe?
    edited July 2022
    I think we're about to find out...

But the haunted house and tunnel of love are woohoo spots
    edited July 2022
    The pier looks nice but the non see-through windows make buildings look even more fake.

I Love that you can get banned from the pier if caught woohooing on the rides :lol:
    Risky woohoo too. I'm loving this
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Getting banned if you get caught woohooing on the rides is hilarious
    Sims can be killed by stink capsules!
    Did they say how often prom happens?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights