Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Challenge; the most neutral/versatile Sim ever

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
I know while the gallery is down isn’t the ideal time, but putting this out there and seeing what happens.

My challenge, should you choose to accept it; make the most neutral and versatile Sim you can imagine.

Ever known a person who could do whatever they put their hands to? Can you picture a Sim who could just as easily be an actor, astronaut, lawyer or artist?
What traits would they have that didn’t pull them strongly in one direction or another? What would they wear?

Only “rules” to request: NO CC please. Creator must be willing to share their Sim for by others (like me).
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I had fun thinking up trait combinations, will maybe create the sims later.

A - The Neutral/Succesful sim

This sim wants to maintain a useful emotion without stacking too much Happy buffs as not to run the risk of dying from laughter. That's why I opted against Cheerful and Home Turf.

Traits:
    Active - Slightly lowers energy decay, allowing the sim to accomplish more in a day. Honestly I have no idea just how impactful this really is, but it sounds good on paper.
    Cat or Dog Lover - Quicker access to bonus satisfaction points from your pet.
    Bro - Further boost to Energized when getting into contact with other Bros.

Aspiration: Mansion Baron
    Gives a boost to income regardless of category

Overall this is an ideas-person, who relys on others to get the details worked out. They're here today, there tomorrow, always contributing just enough, but not excelling in anything. In a team they offer their endless enthusiasm. One would think their Active trait would skew them towards a physical career, but their love for their beautiful house prevents careers like pro-athlete or military, where the sim would have to travel a lot.

B - The passive sim

Traits: Lazy, Art Lover, Squeamish

Aspiration: Mansion Baron, Collector, Incredibly Wealthy
    The fun bit here is that the sim doesn't have to pursue these aspirations. For Mansion Baron they just need a house, the wealth required for Incredibly Wealthy can com from selling produce other household members have made from the passive sim's inventory and for Collector most goals require the sim to have the object in their inventory, not pick them up themselves. The only times the passive sim needs to take action is when they have to make three phonecalls to the geo council and breed frogs five times. Oh, how exerting!