Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Sunset Valley's most eligible gal?

She better be one dynamite gal. :angry:

Who is Sunset Valley's most eligible gal? 43 votes

Zelda Mae
9%
ncisGibbs02bps3elleskyheartwhosesimisitanyway 4 votes
Agnes Crumplebottom
18%
StephStebPalmArrowMantleJackalSimmingalSeekFreedom96L33tP33tNWSimSpockVeemo8 8 votes
Madison VanWatson
4%
Piazzagirl1015Breazona 2 votes
Monika Morris
0%
Jamie Jolina
18%
CK213carlystur03SikoahGraceannaliese39KevinL5275puzzlezaddictBrandontaylorSimexpert123 8 votes
Tori Kimura
2%
GraceyManor 1 vote
Tamara Donner
4%
Sims4MagicalTalesEA_Mari 2 votes
Emma Hatch
9%
Emily4331MikezumiEnkiSchmidtZeeGee 4 votes
River McIrish (For you, Nikkei_Simmer)
6%
jillbgAstroNikkei_Simmer 3 votes
Other (specify because 10 options is not enough).
25%
Rflong7blaq797emorrillInfraGreenmiloekbekkasanSeashoreLiviaizecsonKeiomestreTurjanSprottenham 11 votes

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Emma Hatch
    Voting Emma Hatch because she is the best friend of literally all of my sims I have ever played in Sunset Valley. She's an adorable sweetheart and I wouldn't change anything about her except her clothes because her sense of style is non-existent. :lol:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,424 Member
    edited July 2022
    Yes. It has to be River aged up to young adult. (If River has to be a teen, Haruo has to be a teen too in order for it to not appear icky)
    B759302C-B82D-45D6-8677-B0DAEEF7A409.jpeg

Of course in counterpoint to all the Thornton lovers.
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    May I add the ravishing Morgana Wolff (someone has to sweep Morgana off her feet and give her the children she’s been seeking and who else better than Takenobu). 😝 if Thornton’s gonna cheat on her with that tramp Jolina then so be it. Morgana will find herself a good man. 😁😝
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom
    Miss Agnes Crumplebottom <3

And I agree about Morgana, she's gorgeous and deserves better!
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I like all of the ladies on the list with the exception of Zelda Mae and River McIrish (only because she's a natural teen not because she doesn't have future potential).

However, Jamie Jolina and Ayesha Anasari are my picks. I like them because they both are misunderstood, and both have so much untapped potential. Plus, they both clean-up very nicely when tweaked. Jamie, in my game, is somewhat of a goofball. She is professional and focused when she needs to be, but otherwise she is just enjoying her life.

Ayesha Anasari, when changed from criminal to law enforcer, is a force to be reckoned with. She naturally has a no-nonsense personality, but she also has a heart of pure gold.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    edited July 2022
    Agnes Crumplebottom
    mE *cough cough* yeah not really
    I'll go with good old Agnes

Zelda would make lovely fairy though
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Annabelle Oinkslopes, she's a ghost and the only female sim I've ever played in Sunset Valley, and only because @CravenLestat challenged me. I paired her with Chris Steele who I picked from your male thread. :grin:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Jamie Jolina
    I don't have an issue with Jamie Jolina, I think she's pretty once you remove her caked-on makeup.

But I also like Blair Wainright, she's not on this list.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Okay, I'm cheating but I vote for my Sim! :lol:

I haven't played a female Sim in Sunset Valley, or any of the worlds, but my own. She always wins. :cookie:
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    I'm going with Morgana. I like Madison, but I guess that's more like "I like my version of Madison". Which doesn't really count.
    Jamie Jolina was my first pick when I first played in SV. It's... complicated.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Emma Hatch
    Emma is adorable and makes beautiful babies, though I change her clothes and hair.
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    My Emma is remodeled so I've never seen her natural babies. Who is the best mate for her? In my game she and Stiles McGraw (who is also remodeled) are becoming a thing. I think they'll have cute kids (when and if the time comes).
    edited July 2022
    My River, the stunningly gorgeous one I use all the time has had some “cosmetic surgery” - rhinoplasty.
    5A2F1A4C-A434-48BD-B9E6-5FCEAFA426E3.jpeg

The other River McIrish has had none - so I can tell that HER babies are going to be similar to her natural state (I use default cc skins on her because I’m not fond of EA’s original skins)
    F44A8A2F-1CC2-4214-A5C9-AEBCD92854BE.jpeg
    See how much difference a change of hairstyle can make? 😁
    RiverMcIrish_originalEA.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 372 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom
    Agnes has the tragic backstory in my opinion. She had her life ahead of her, newly married and planning to start a family only to become a widow. Then had to deal with her husband's ghost scaring away any potential love interests. And we all know how she ended up in her elder years.
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Boy, its been a while since I played Sunset Valley, but I've toyed with the idea of porting my favorite Sims 4 character into Sims 3, and I were able to with a decent fascimle of recreation, she would be the most eligible lady...

Thyme Srelis-Ikari
    Vampire/Alien
    Profession of Oracle for a few hundred "years"
    Well over a million simoleans in worth to her name.

Yeah, if I could only recreate her features properly in S3...

I'd like to say after she grows up; Bella Bachelor if I had to go with an SV Lady. I like to muck up the original stories a bit. Bella never marries Mortimer, etc... Mortimer marries a Landgrab or Alto child... Or something different.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Jamie Jolina
    I voted Jamie Jolina because I think she has the best combination of traits and looks. And I love her traits.

I think Tamara Donner is pretty too, but I don't like her traits and wouldn't feel right changing them.

Of course, the real answer to both of these questions might be to split up Thornton and Morgana Wolff and let them both seek the lives they actually want.
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,142 Member
    When I first started my game in Sunset Valley, I wanted nothing at all to do with the premades, they annoyed me, but after having revisited the town on some "experimental" saves, I'm going to have to say Morgana Wolff, and an honorary mention to Kornelia Goth if given a little bit of a make-over. And Monika Morris, because nobody seems to like her. :(
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    Emma Hatch
    I can't change my vote and I'm so ashamed of myself! How could I forget my main girl, Claire...

5MDVZzG.jpg
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Zelda Mae
    Zelda Mae. I always ensure she marries well.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    My first thought was Morgana Wolfe... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've always found her to be pretty.

But I guess technically she's not eligible. :p

@ZeeGee Your Claire is beautiful in that picture. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Emma Hatch
    @emorrill I kept her off the list out of spite. :angry:
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I can't change my vote and I'm so ashamed of myself! How could I forget my main girl, Claire...

5MDVZzG.jpg

I have never played her, but she is cute. I will look for her the next time I am in SV.
    Emma Hatch
    emorrill wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Your Claire is beautiful in that picture. <3

Thank you :)

Emily4331 wrote: »
    @emorrill I kept her off the list out of spite. :angry:

That really made me laugh out loud :lol:
    Evalen wrote: »
    I have never played her, but she is cute. I will look for her the next time I am in SV.

When the game first boots she is overweight because she is pregnant and has that horrible cap hair. Once she has the baby and goes back to work she slims down pretty fast. Put a decent hair on her and she's a cutie!

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »

5MDVZzG.jpg

I love her, I have tried to find her in SV but can't can you tell me her last name or the house she is in. I would love to get her in my game.
    @Evalen, she’s Claire Ursine.
    GYZ6Ak9.png