Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why not bring out Scenario’s for different pack owners?

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
edited July 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I am enjoying the scenario’s. Why not bring them out for different expansion, game and stuff packs? I think that would be fun. If seems like it wouldn’t be a bad tactic for marketing packs either…… just saying, I would get enjoyment out of it……
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    That would be a good idea, it would help with exploring different features of a pack that may otherwise be overlooked.

Or they could include other gameplay elements for people who own a specific pack. For example, the Extraterrestrial Explorer scenario would go really well with Get to Work and one the goals could be meet an alien or work as a scientist. From what I've seen as it is now, it's all just basegame goals. I understand it's a basegame feature but it would be nice to have little nuggets from owned packs. If that makes sense.

I wouldn't be opposed to them adding a scenario with certain packs, as long as it didn't take away from other features' budgets.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Work.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    A few occult ideas:

Vampire pack ideas:
    Vampire hunter
    Who's the real Grand Master? (Now there are two Grand Masters- this cannot be!)

Spellcaster pack ideas:
    Rise of the Dark Lord (either end the Dark Lord's reign, or become the Dark Lord)

Werewolf pack ideas:
    The New Pack (make your own pack and rise to the top)

Island Living pack ideas:
    Life in the Sea (mer folk lifestyle)
    Fight the Kraken