Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are Stuff Packs dead?

2...Next

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited July 2022

I don't know what's changed, if it's the software they use to create meshes, they found someone who is a genius at creating meshes, or some other explanation. All I know for sure is, for my tastes, the visual aesthetics of the CAS and BB items is the best it's ever been and by a large margin and that improvement has been very recent.

I have noticed that they have gotten better at making kits too, I think they have managed to find some talented people and improved on how they are making them. I love detailed items too and their recent kits (little campers kit, moonlight chic kit) had some very detailed items. Whoever that was responsible for the silk dress in the moonlight chic kit needs to be responsible for more CAS items.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,791 Member
    edited July 2022
    logion wrote: »
    I have noticed that they have gotten better at making kits too, I think they have managed to find some talented people and improved on how they are making them. I love detailed items too and their recent kits (little campers kit, moonlight chic kit) had some very detailed items. Whoever that was responsible for the silk dress in the moonlight chic kit needs to be hired.

It feels like it happened overnight or it was something we all just suddenly noticed. My theory is they hired a current or former cc creator who has a great understanding of mesh creation and poly counts. I have my werewolf save that most of the sims use very little cc, some even use none which is a first for me, at least since the early days of TS4.

ETA: I agree totally with your take on the last two kits, and that dress🥰.<chef's kiss>
  • Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    Remember when people was always complaining that we have to many stuff packs and that they need to slow down ?
    Well they were listening :D
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'm sick of kits. Hoping we get something better soon.