Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dark Form (A Supernatural Story)

2...Next

Comments

• diego2memphisdiego2memphis Posts: 575 Member
    Dark-Form-Chapter-21.png?w=960&ssl=1

As she gets closer to Vee, Vala realizes that there’s a lot of herself that she has to hide.

Dark Form – Chapter 21
    Builds-Banner-1024x156.png

Find me on YouTube and on my website - mysimsloveaffair.com. I post stories, legacies and builds! 🥰
  • _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    Hi! I'm new to your story and I've binge-read it all! :D It's awesome and a very cool way to describe a transformation. Vee intrigues me. I'm convinced he's Vala's sire... and the fact he first left her to fend for herself but now seems like a caring and kinda cool sort... well, it makes me think there is some serious story there still to be discovered! That and of course the whole "vampires almost don't exist" thing, too. Oh, speaking of, Doobie is absolutely adorable. Makes me wonder if she used to be someone's thrall, her eagerness to "serve."
    _Gina wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new to your story and I've binge-read it all! :D It's awesome and a very cool way to describe a transformation. Vee intrigues me. I'm convinced he's Vala's sire... and the fact he first left her to fend for herself but now seems like a caring and kinda cool sort... well, it makes me think there is some serious story there still to be discovered! That and of course the whole "vampires almost don't exist" thing, too. Oh, speaking of, Doobie is absolutely adorable. Makes me wonder if she used to be someone's thrall, her eagerness to "serve."

Thank you so much for your comments! I wish I had seen this earlier, but I don't receive many comments, so I often forget to check.

Yes, there is still a lot to discover! I have another part planned that I hope to have up around Friday. This story takes me a little longer than my legacy so the parts only come about once a week. I really appreciate your bingeing and taking the time to tell me what you think about the story. It really helps to keep me motivated to continue.

Oh and I definitely agree! Doobie is adorable. We will see her again soon! Thanks again!

Find me on YouTube and on my website - mysimsloveaffair.com. I post stories, legacies and builds! 🥰
    Dark-Form-Chapter-22.png?w=960&ssl=1

Vala invites Vee into her bed and into her past.

Dark Form – Chapter 22

DarkFormFeaturedPic.png?w=625&ssl=1

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I’m putting “Dark Form” on a brief hiatus. I need time to reorganize my thoughts and figure out how to transition from where we are to where I want to go. Don’t worry, I’m not giving up on it again. Ideas are constantly swirling through my head, so I haven’t lost motivation. I plan to return to it at the beginning of the new year. In the meantime, if you’ve fallen behind, you can catch up on it here: Dark Form chapters.

Whoops! Long time, no see. I thought I bookmarked, but apparently not. Fixed it now. :D

Anyway, that is a very thought-provoking chapter. Does Vala lack a sense of self because she raised herself? Or would she have that problem anyway if things were different? Even worse, maybe, since she couldn't discern her own opinions from those she absorbed from her parents if they were more present... not that she is likely to realize that, of course. She only sees what she felt a sore lack of. I wonder how she would react to the possibility of having an elder vampire "parent" now. Would she see it as a chance of getting what she lacked... or would she spook because she doesn't trust anyone in that role anymore?
    I'm definitely very curious about where you are going with this one. :D
    Whoops! Long time, no see. I thought I bookmarked, but apparently not. Fixed it now. :D

Anyway, that is a very thought-provoking chapter. Does Vala lack a sense of self because she raised herself? Or would she have that problem anyway if things were different? Even worse, maybe, since she couldn't discern her own opinions from those she absorbed from her parents if they were more present... not that she is likely to realize that, of course. She only sees what she felt a sore lack of. I wonder how she would react to the possibility of having an elder vampire "parent" now. Would she see it as a chance of getting what she lacked... or would she spook because she doesn't trust anyone in that role anymore?
    I'm definitely very curious about where you are going with this one. :D

Hey there! I'm glad to see you back. Wow! I love all the thought you've put into Vala's story. Vala definitely has some abandonment issues, and I do believe it stems from her past. It will also have an impact on her future. Time will tell how she'll react to meeting her "vampire" parent. There are so many different ways that can go. I'm currently working on finishing up a story arc in my current legacy story, but I'll be back to posting updates on Dark Form very soon. Thanks, for sticking around. I appreciate all the feedback and questions.

@diego2memphis Don't thank me for sticking around, that's your doing, right there. Between your writing being awesome and my love for occults (and vamps in particular, oops! XD) I couldn't not. *gets comfortable to patiently wait*
    @diego2memphis Don't thank me for sticking around, that's your doing, right there. Between your writing being awesome and my love for occults (and vamps in particular, oops! XD) I couldn't not. *gets comfortable to patiently wait*

That's so sweet of you and helps keep me motivated. New ideas are flowing, so I'll be working on a new update soon.