Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modern Love Pack

Once again I'm reminded of the sims 2020 survey bc American Highschool was one of the options, obviously we are getting that but what about...

"Modern Love and Romance

From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them. "

Can we get this with a Paris themed world please 🙏.

Also speed dating, blind dates, and carousels.

Maybe perfume, nectar, and/or chocolate making too.

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I don't mind if we get that, but we already have a romance pack.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member

We have a wedding pack. I am looking for something relating to the dating stage, an attraction system of some sort. Better dating options... those things that happen before the proposal.
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I would love some type of Romance pack! I personally would like there to be more romantic interactions available, such as different hugs or kisses or something. There's barely anything there in terms of that! It would also be nice to have online dating back, and to be able to do more on dates.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

My Wedding Stories isn't a Romance Pack it's a Wedding Pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'd love to get back girl/boyfriend in CAS as well especially since we have fiancies.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I'd love to get back girl/boyfriend in CAS as well especially since we have fiancies.

Yes, same
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Romance and dating are such a weak point in this game Dine Out gave us what little we do have but it's just not enough. What I want to see is the turn on/turn off system from Sims 2 it was such an amazing system that gave some realism to dating. Your Sim would go to the bar and with the turn on/off system it could scope the room to find Sims it was attracted to so if the Sim liked Sims with brown hair who were fit and had beards it would find the Sims with those characteristics and that is who it would be attracted to not just anyone like it is now.

They should also add in the chemistry system it either makes the relationship easier or harder to build which I liked.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"