Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim's Stories!

PLEASE ONLY close this thread if there is another thread about or similar to this topic!

Here are my Sim stories about myself! Unlike other of my threads, I'm not allowing anyone to post about THEIR stories. Don't worry, there are still more threads coming! These stories are likely real.

Here are some stories of my Sims!

1: The noise-maker

My Sim, Carlson Fred, is packing and moving to a small apartment in San Myshuno. He was excited to move out after high-school graduation to move from his parents house and be independent! When he got there, he unpacked his belongings, settle down, and make some Mac-N-Cheese for himself. So he ate his food, did some activities for a bit, then went to bed. He slept well until 3AM, which he heard some loud music and woke up. It was his first day at work, so he was angry, and heard it's coming from upstairs. He knocked quietly at the ceiling to quiet the neighbors upstairs. They stopped, but within a few hours, started again. He angrily went to their apartment door and knocked. A little kid opened the door, and a single mom came out. Carlson asked if they were making noise, and the mom said they were going through some financial difficulties, not being able to satisfy the fun of the kid. So Carlson gave them lots of money and the mom gave him a hug. After, he left and slept again. They haven't made noise since!

The end of Carlson's story!

I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Just move out the noisy neighbors - problem solved.
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    No it's just stories.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    edited June 2022
    Fun story! Most of us post our stories in the Creative Section instead of General Discussion. If you want people to find it, just put a link in your signature, like I have.
    Ok. That's a good idea. Can the EA Mods move this to Creative section?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I’m sure if you ask @EA_Cade he can do that for you.
    it's alright