Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Super Hero Sims and Super Villians

We got occult sims, but what about superheroes? I know I can just do a spell casting sim put them in a llamacorn outfit, but it would exciting to have a super hero family.

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I wonder what powers we would have?

Part of me doesn't want supers to have as many abilities as, say, the witches. I'd rather pick a handful of powers and have them focus only on those.

Also, we could add gadgets- rocket boots and jetpack, special types of armor to help ward off different types of attacks, interactive careers for heroes and villains which unlock new items...

And you get to make your own suit, and no one will claim you look ridiculous, as crazy as it may look.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Honestly, I'd love a GP or EP that adds mad science, gadgets, costumes, mutants, some classic superpowers (psychic powers, super strength, super speed, flight, elemental abilities...), and the ability to form superhero/supervillain teams. It could be fun, especially with the current roster of occult sims we have. We do have vampires, magic users, aliens, and werewolves as superheroes in DC and Marvel comics, after all...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.