Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University mod?

Just found out there’s a mod to make university faster. Is that true and if so what is it?!
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Peridot Sims has a mod called Shorter University Degrees. Looks for it on Patreon. The one on Mod the Sims is out of date.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    Sean_WestSean_West Posts: 5 New Member
    The addition about universities has become one of my favourites. But really, as always, not quite all the scenarios in this supplement are envisaged. Yes, there's the problem of not wanting to play university for so long, but I've always used it to pump up a character's skills to the max. By the way it would be interesting to add the option like in real universities not to waste time writing papers but just order them online? Would you like such a possibility? It would also be interesting to be allocated to specialties and it would be especially interesting to play as a medical student. I think a lot of people would like to try it. By the way thank you for mode!
  • Options
    Cecilia_EarnestCecilia_Earnest Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Sean_West said:
    > The addition about universities has become one of my favourites. But really, as always, not quite all the scenarios in this supplement are envisaged. Yes, there's the problem of not wanting to play university for so long, but I've always used it to pump up a character's skills to the max. By the way it would be interesting to add the option like in real universities not to waste time writing papers but just order them online. Would you like such a possibility? It would also be interesting to be allocated to specialties and it would be especially interesting to play as a medical student. I think a lot of people would like to try it. By the way, thank you for the mode!
    Thank you so much for the mod and for the discussion! I think it would be cool to play as a medical student and if the player would be able to use help with homework, because in life students often just use similar sites: https://ca.edubirdie.com/buy-nursing-papers just to not waste time on homework and if the developers have successfully implemented it in the game it would be more interesting and diverse to play.