The Watsons start out in a challenging spot. They have 27k on hand in savings, but they have a giant lot set up as a farm, their bills are 5k a week, Thomas is farming full-time and Rahmi is a low-level stylist. Their relationship is a mess. I decided to add a few restrictions of my own and treat it as a genuine challenge. Feel free to play along!
Victory condition: All 3 Watson kids make it to Young Adult AND the family's savings are increasing from week to week instead of decreasing.
- Death of both Rahmi and Thomas before victory is reached, or death of the parent remaining at home if one moves out
- A basic household necessity is repossessed due to failure to pay bills
My additional restrictions:
- Normal lifespan, no Potion of Youth, no early aging up
- People can move out. If anyone new moves in, they can't bring any money in with them.
- Simple Living challenge, in addition to Wild Foxes which comes with the lot
- No gardening or livestock-raising outside the obvious designed farming areas of the lot
- No raising crops that don't make sense in their climate (dragonfruit, quill fruit, growfruit, money tree)
- No painting
- No Copypasto
- I don't have Jungle Adventure or Knitting, so no archaeology or Plopsy
- No selling into the void, except for selling off furniture if needed. Items can be sold from a sales table, recycled in the recycler, or sold at the grocery stand in town.
- If the house is downsized to save on bills, cheat away the money gained by deleting walls and rooms. The demolition crew doesn't pay their customers to do a job
- If their household funds fall below 15k the financial stress will prove too much for the parents' marriage and one of them will have to move out, splitting the remaining funds 50/50
So, will their farm join the graveyard of ruined farms that comprises their neighborhood, or will they beat the odds and succeed?
Tales of San Myshuno
See What Happened In Your Game Today. Index in link hereDon't Lose the Farm!