March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JUNE 24TH- A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
June 24th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers,

Ready for the weekend to start? As every week -aren’t you used to it by now? ;)- I’m here to highlight some great discussions for you to check out and have some fun with your fellow Simmers!

💠It's lights out with @mxmtoon& The Sims! 🤩. The fun never stops when the sun goes down 🌚 so seize the night & #FindYourselves in a world of possibilities 🎉. Click here to watch the livestream today: 9am to 10:30pm PT.

h7i2od8tslat.png
'Just Vlad The Diva giving his opinion on the new residents.' Awesome screenshot by @Thrior and posted here.

🔸Starting with the most recent thread of the series (that I will call) "Show me your worlds", this time @JAL is inviting us to 'Show me your Britechester'. Please guys, share your screenshots there! :wink:

🔹Are you considering taking up a new challenge? There are ALWAYS new challenges to play :smiley: The one in this list was created by @Haflinger and you can find it in 'The Scions of Elesia - Inspired by The Sims Amazon Challenge (3rd times the charm ... I hope)'. The title already gives you a good hint of what it is about!

🔸There are several and amazing mega threads we all visit everyday here in our forums, and thanks to their creators, we continue to see our community engaged, sharing their experiences. I've stumbled across @Metior_Ice's thread "What are your Merfolk doing today?" and I cant wait to see it grow, as well as read all your updates there. Just make sure to 'Keep the updates focused on merfolk!' 🧜‍♀️

🔹Moving on to the Game Feedback section of the forums! Let’s take a look at @Catzilla's poll >> 'Pants length, long or short?'. What do you guys think it would improve our Simmers fashion in terms of pant lengths? Go ahead and leave your votes there! ☑️

🔸Moving on to building, I highly recommend checking out @pelayodsovb6's recent creation here. Personally, I am fascinated by your talent! <3 If you guys are looking for the perfect modern house to fit Henford-on-Bagley, your search stops right here, with the stunning 'Village Modern Manor'. 🏠💕

Thanks for all the recommendations sent, and for joining me one more week. Hope you enjoyed those discussions - I'll be back with some more next week! ;)

Happy Simming weekend! <3
Mari

Comments

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned!
    Great list @EA_Mari!
  • JALJAL Posts: 991 Member
    Thanks so much for the mention! I hope that will bring many more screenshots and ideas. Congrats to everyone else who was mentioned.

Happy midsummers eve to everyone!
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • pelayodsovb6pelayodsovb6 Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you so much @EA_Mari for the mention! I really appreciate the recognition <3
    This is a great list with great creations!
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    Thank y'all for the lovely comments. Todays Highlights on the way! ;)

xx