Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves, coming to a neighborhood near you

After playing the game for about 2 hours, there were werewolves slung into every neighborhood I have. I just don't like that but I don't know what to do about it without declaring war on all the other occults to keep them out. Hopefully they are unable to run around willy nilly in their fur suits in the "normal" neighborhoods. At least vampires and witches keep everything on the lowdown as far as occults in the regular neighboorhoods.
In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    you should be able to turn it off in settings.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    Did you use the toggle in the game settings that makes it so they don't appear in werewolf form outside of Moonwood Mill?
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Hi guys, Yup, I used the toggle in game settings and when I found that all the wolves have moved out of Moonwood Mill, I moused over where they were living and they are still in were form. I will go back and see, but if they are still werewolves, I'm going to be disappointed.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I think you can click on the werewolf to turn off fury? Not sure if it means to turn off the werewolf form though.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Echo17121Echo17121 Posts: 88 Member
    Yeah the pack leader of the chill pack invited my sim over his house. I went and noticed he had a cow barn and a chicken coop. So he just up and moved to HOB.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    They will still be werewolves, but they're not supposed to appear in wolf form outside of Moonwood Mill.
    I still haven't tested that theory yet, but hopefully they are just normal sims in WC, OS and Strangerville.

Thanks for the responses! <3
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    They shouldn’t be going into their actual wolfie-dark/werewolf forms outside of Moonwood Mill. They should be in their human forms, but still are genetically occults (werewolves), as they travel to other places, if I remember the info correctly.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I still haven't tested that theory yet, but hopefully they are just normal sims in WC, OS and Strangerville.

Thanks for the responses! <3

I think the toggle will only work for sims that are not yet in those world as wolves. It may be that whoever traveled already could be stuck in their occult form for some time.
    I didn’t use toggle as I want wolves in my worlds, but I didn’t see plenty of them. Just one guy in his wolf form (randomly generated mixologist) and Volkov with his pack went to bowling, but they were in human forms.

• GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Hi guys, Yup, I used the toggle in game settings and when I found that all the wolves have moved out of Moonwood Mill, I moused over where they were living and they are still in were form. I will go back and see, but if they are still werewolves, I'm going to be disappointed.

Maybe Neighbourhood Stories is doing this? Have you ticked off moving?
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Hmm. I've toggled off werewolves in other worlds and toggled off move in/move out in Neighborhood Stories for my main save. My sims haven't been out much but haven't seen any werewolves out for a jog yet (in either form) in Willow Creek or Forgotten Hollow. I did have a sim schedule an odd job session and one of the potential clients was Lou in wolf form - ha! :D
    As you can see my avatar is in full wolfie form in WC tearing up her sidewalk in front of her house in a rage. She loped around WC, glowing red and eyes shooting fire then went back to destroying her sidewalk. Is this supposed to happen?