Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood refresh poll ideas

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member

Parenthood refresh poll ideas 27 votes

Assign chores to minor sims (lawn mowing, rake leaves, depending of the pack and updates)
3%
Mak27 1 vote
Improved family tree (cousins, nephews/nieces, aunt/uncle)
48%
CK213PlayerSinger2010Mariefoxprice83mueller_liteMilutinMujovicFinvolaannaliese39LatinaBunnyjoleacoAutumnBladenFanPhoriaSERVERFRAduriankind 13 votes
Teach sim how to (drive, dance, swim, knitt, depending of the Sim age and the installed pack)
7%
ChadSims2nessatay1920 2 votes
New school projects, like ant farm or scale train
0%
Crush or silly and innocent "first love" for childrens
0%
More after schools activities/clubs
11%
LuckySimmer10Sapphire769Ararine 3 votes
Minor Sims can help adult Sims to restore/upgrade items (unlock handiness skill for minor sims)
0%
Minor Sims can walk dogs if Cats & Dogs is installed (responsability increased)
11%
crocobaurahaisinKimmer 3 votes
More board games for all family members
14%
MichelleWEnkiSchmidtZiafarSeashoreLivia 4 votes
Another
3%
friendlysimmers 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I would really like to see improved family trees since I am kinda obsessed with having a big family and successful lineages. :smiley:
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    More after school activities is a strong second choice, lol.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Minor Sims can walk dogs if Cats & Dogs is installed (responsability increased)
    It was hard to pick between kids walking dogs and Teach sim how to (drive, dance, swim, knitt, depending of the Sim age and the installed pack) and More board games for all family members.

I really wish kids could walk dogs. I think teaching to swim and dance etc would add quite a lot to my game, because it would be nice parent-child time. I already like to teach other sims to knit. I'd love to see more board games!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Most of these, but the poll should be insightful as the priority of these possibilities.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2022
    Honestly, all of the above? lol

But yeah I definitely would want to prioritize the updated family tree out of the options listed, since I'm a big generational player. I'd love for the game to be able to recognize more distant relatives, maybe be able to see slightly more information about each sim in the tree. I would hope, though, that if they were to do an update to family trees that it would be more of a base game update for everyone since it's a basic feature and not one that came with the parenthood pack specifically. 😊

Other than that having more after school activities for sim children/teens would be great! Right now the options are a little bit limited, I'd love to see them come out with more activities maybe like sports teams. If I really wanted to be taken back to my childhood I'd have to sell pies and subs to raise money for my school trip with the marching band, lol. But that might be slightly too realistic for me personally, haha. 😄
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Another
    i would say what relly needs a refresh is the laundryday stuff packs by adding top load washers with matching dryers retro and modern
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited June 2022
    Assign chores to minor sims (lawn mowing, rake leaves, depending of the pack and updates)
    i would say what relly needs a refresh is the laundryday stuff packs by adding top load washers with matching dryers retro and modern

I don't think SP could receive a refresh. Maybe a free update yes for top load washers/dryers, or a combo washing/drying machine, but not a refresh.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Extended/expanded and detailed family tree, please!

And I want all of the above! :smile: I had a hard time choosing an option on the poll, because I want ALL of those, lol! 😄
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)