Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild the World Challenge

12346...Next

Comments

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    @SephSteb Love your post your sims are beautiful. love their marriage, I am all set, everything is now up and running. I will be posting soon.

Thank you <3 I'm so glad everything is ok there now!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2022
    I’m expecting to find a gaming laptop around December. And am writing chapters in advance for my story. As I’ve stated, I rarely ever do challenges in favor of writing stories.
    SunsetValleyNuked.jpgScreenshot-23.jpgThe story I’m writing is a combination Apocalypse/Rebuild the “World” story and will feature characters from JAG (the TV Show) and of course several of my favorite Sims from around the different worlds that I have. All in all I may have to have multiple saves to play out this game since all of my sims in one game is going to crash the whole system. There are going to be time-jumps in this game since I can’t have all of the sims in the bunker at once. When the story gets to the rebuild stage in I’m going to set up the game in a separate save and make a colony with farms and other things and work on rebuilding the world back to what it was.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Although for the longest while after they go up topside, they’ll be an agrarian society.
    Though of course they will have a rough time with frequent periods of high radiation.

This will probably be much grimmer than most “Rebuild the World” scenarios. 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer hope you find just the right computer for your game. I love writing and have always wanted to that also with the sims. I think my next step will be doing that as you have given me the desire to do so. Your story sounds very interesting. Can't wait to follow it. Sims are so awesome. So many ways to play. Have a great day.
    Things are coming along nicely in my town! I had to buy a bigger house

XaLNFZm.jpg

This is The Fontaine and you can find it right here if you would like to download it as well.

And while everyone everyone was working on skills,

0flVcEy.jpg

Blossom got a big surprise!

nw82dfQ.jpg

Meet Lily, the first baby born after the apocalypse in FreeTown!

9ZyJN7d.jpg

(I always age my sims up to toddler when they're born right away)

Kirby is so happy to be a dad!

LBjpRA0.jpg

Lily is so excited and happy to learn. Geniuses are like that I guess, heh ;)

UkyHjZZ.jpg

5kAEBJZ.jpg

So, I have to review the rules and see how/if I can add people now and will update more on that. As for now, the skilling up continues <3

@StephSteb nice pictures. house looks nice. how many do you have living in your house. I am having trouble as I have six and I am not use to playing with six sims, I like to play with the most is three. I am finding it stressful with six people in my family. can't somehow keep up with them all. I am hoping that the elders die off soon. I too age up my babies quickly. Looks like you are doing great in your game. Have fun with your sims.
    @StephSteb nice pictures. house looks nice. how many do you have living in your house. I am having trouble as I have six and I am not use to playing with six sims, I like to play with the most is three. I am finding it stressful with six people in my family. can't somehow keep up with them all. I am hoping that the elders die off soon. I too age up my babies quickly. Looks like you are doing great in your game. Have fun with your sims.

I have 6 now. I've played with that many before but it's always a lot. This time isn't so bad because I have them focusing on skills constantly, though. I have the mod that you can have more than 8 sims in your house but I'm not sure when I will start moving people out. I'm so attached to them now :D
    So, if I'm reading the rules correctly, you can start adding sims after all of the kids have kids? I've turned story progression on now, yay! but I haven't built or placed any other houses. I probably won't either because sims will start moving in so I'm just going to wait on that until Alexander and Aileen have babies :)
    I'm thinking about moving some of my sims out. Will read the rules to make sure I can do this now.
    edited August 2022
    A strange object has appeared in the town park. Everyone was advised to stay away from it until the right authorities can inspect it.
    utMg1du.jpg
    Now Bradly and Katie, Bradly's new friend were very curious about it and wanted to see what was inside.
    as they were inspecting it they stepped inside. Andy seeing them rushed over and went inside to get them out. He told them that they were told to stay away from it. He did not want them to get into trouble. so, he ordered them to get out of the machine
    VN4kta6.jpg
    But when they opened the door and got out, they were no longer in their own town. they were in a very Stange place. Andy said get back in the machine, but the machine was gone when they turned around.
    They stood on a cliff and looked down at the strange town. through the morning mist. Andy did not know what to do.
    7AguHNh.jpg
    Post edited by Evalen on

Katie woke up and was not in a strange town, it was all a dream
    JKbSbnk.jpg

But she had to go to the park to make sure it was just a dream, she looked everywhere and even asked people, they knew nothing about a Machine.
    jMroMpz.jpg

Was it all a dream because she was in love with Bradly an Alian?
    91VYvxC.jpg
    That was an interesting tangent. I'm glad it was a dream :D
    Ok big update! Lily aged up to child

AAX0Hxz.jpg

Aileen and Alexander aged up to young adults as well

dKEIE2a.jpg

Lnvvphs.jpg

And wasted zero time

HyGSa9q.jpg

gErPG4L.jpg

PJ9kffa.jpg

Meet Alice, the second born baby after the apocalypse in FreeTown!

wovUvJX.jpg

The parents are very happy and got busy helping her learn right away!

cSojbB2.jpg

n0mP09r.jpg

Meanwhile, Kirby and Blossom jammed out with Shannon for a bit and then took some much needed rest by the pool!

hhjQ2d2.jpg

tWkrFTD.jpg

Everyone has maxed out on painting so I was able to build a salon

MHvpVir.jpg

I dunno why I need a salon before a hospital but that's the rules, I guess :D

@Your Sims are beautiful. Love your game. moving along quite nice.
    Your Sims are beautiful. Love your game. moving along quite nice.

Thanks <3 Now that I have 7, I can get everyone's charisma skills up and really start building. It's so funny how much this challenge depends on that skill :D All of the kids have had kids now so I can start adding houses and more pixel people!