June 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

How do you buy packs ?

How do you buy packs ? 29 votes

One by one
51%
crocobauracanitbemanLeGardePourpreMariefoxprice83alanmichael1MilutinMujovicelelunicyOldeseadoggeRedShoe7InuMiroLoverSERVERFRACalico45Lulu29BlueBananaSimsbeckyx1991 15 votes
Several at a time
6%
LatinaBunnySeashoreLivia 2 votes
It depends on the moment
41%
Babykittyjadebenson2006annaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7cyncieEnkiSchmidtChicklet453681haisinSimmingalCangwenVeeDubAntiqua 12 votes

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 3,736 Member
    It depends on the moment

When I accidentally sneeze I may or may not buy 5 at a time. Cats are not to be trusted either but I don't own any cats.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 1,977 Member
    One by one
    It would probably be more in bulk if I ever really had more than one to buy at a time and, y'know, Origin had a cart feature. Until then, every pack (and kit) is its own separate purchase.

(I have seen some people say they do, but I am using the US Origin store and it does not. I have contacted Origin support and everything. The closest they have is recommendations as you check out.)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 4,393 Member
    It depends on the moment
    I used to love Build your own bundle for general content, but I've run out of options, only missing Tiny Living and Wedding stories anymore.

I also bought single packs at or close to launch when I couldn't stop myself (Strangerville, Eco, Paranormal and now the weres).
    What a surprise, I'm playing a werewolf story right now ;) Read it on my sims blog
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 5,737 Member
    edited June 22
    It depends on the moment
    I use origin giftcards to pay which exist in most frustrating amounts

so usually its new bigger pack
    (gp or ep i want that i don't have yet)
    + something for leftover 5-10e

and i keep waiting until there is 50% off stuff pack sale or something but they're really not giving that sale anymore so i probably just get annoyed until i end up buying some kit i was not planning to get

also like i have all ep and all gp minus batuu and now werewolves so its really mostly stuff and new releases i don't have sooo may buy couple stuff packs at once if they go 50% off but otherwise its kinda unlikely
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,629 Member
    edited June 22
    Several at a time
    I usually like to collect DLC a lot, so I usually tend to buy a few at the same time, like maybe a couple of kits plus a game pack, or multiple game packs that were sold together/on sale at the same time, etc.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 2,482 Member
    It depends on the moment
    If they're on sale I might pick up a couple at a time. Sometimes just one.
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 144 Member
    One by one
    One every few months when they're on sale. Rarely buy in full price (the last and first one at full price was Cottage Living).
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 12,998 Member
    One by one
    I have been a "one by one" buyer for years and now I decide to become a "several at a time" buyer like I did with The Sims 2.

It's more fun to play with 3 new EP than only one, I can combine the features and try to create something bigger.
  • BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 28 Member
    One by one
    I buy them immediately every time
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 670 Member
    It depends on the moment
    I have bought one at a time and I have bought several at a time, once I even built a bundle. It depends on what I'm missing and whether there are good sales.