Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What if we're getting a pool party stuff?

Y'all know what?! It's almost summer this year, so I would say that we're getting 1 or 2 stuff packs this year or else 2022 will be super confusing, cause I know I love kits. Here are the list of things I've been wanting for, cause my mind was still thinking about Caribbean culture

The Sims 4 Pool Party Stuff
  • Caribbean-inspired build buy objects
  • Caribbean-inspired outfits for sims
  • Diving board
  • Pool slide
  • Reggae radio station

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
I like both stuff packs and kits, so if y'all fighting over how y'all like either kits or stuff packs better, these comments will be deleted for all the arguments, OK? So please be real respectful as long as content packs are different from us.

By the way, y'all, cause it's almost summer, what do y'all want for pool party stuff?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Oh how I hope so. I especially want pool slides and an interactive pool waterfall sims can play under. Reggie Music would be icing on the cake.

I've already mentioned to TheSims on twitter I hope they surprise us with a Pool Stuffpack in July.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'd love some more pool stuff. A smaller diving board would be nice, a pool slide, more float options, volleyball (though that'd be a gameplay item), pool waterfalls, more gameplay like the ability to play Marco polo... there's a lot they could do with a pool stuff packs.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    I'd love some more pool stuff. A smaller diving board would be nice, a pool slide, more float options, volleyball (though that'd be a gameplay item), pool waterfalls, more gameplay like the ability to play Marco polo... there's a lot they could do with a pool stuff packs.

One of those really tall diving platforms would be nice too for those thrill seeking sims.
    And pool shapes need to be added as well.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Pool bar, floats for toddlers so they can get in the pool, volleyball would be great, generic diving board.

Donut and giant unicorn float

It would be nice to be able to make different depths of pools so we can have shelfs with loungers and build kiddie pools. Kiddie pool slides and sprinklers.

Pool party event
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    While they are at it, they can throw in a pool bar…. I want the slide and a real diving board, and things to do in the pool. I would love a regular volley ball game for the beach, where 8 sims can play. And definitely some free form shapes for pools..
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I would love pool stuff to compliment the backyard pack that came out years ago at this point. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    And public indoor pools need new coding. No NPC visits them in winter.
  • CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Pool parties, pool activities like water polo, waterslides, and some mischief (I still want a “push into pool” interaction) would be nice.

And I would also like to see an interactive lifeguard career. A pool party pack would be a good place for it.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I just saw the new roadmap... maybe we will get a pool or beach kit and some swimwear summer wear clothing.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Somebody better ask any SimGurus a question about stuff packs this year
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Maybe the style kit will be swimsuits and the basegame update will give us pool parties. I would definitely rather a stuff pack so we could get more but I'm losing hope on the future of stuff packs.
    MichelleW wrote: »
    Maybe the style kit will be swimsuits and the basegame update will give us pool parties. I would definitely rather a stuff pack so we could get more but I'm losing hope on the future of stuff packs.
    That does it! It now sucks, and 2022 is like a confusing year to not include stuff packs to be sold in the future this year! GOD!!
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Someone on Twitter already has.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'd be happy to see a pack like this... however, diving boards should be a free base game update.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I would have loved some pool stuff too….. maybe we will get a slide and some pool stuff in the high school pack….., summer pool parties! They are showing cactus and things….. that could be a hint to summer…
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited June 2022
    [Self-moderation: Comment deleted because off-topic]
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
    [Deleted because off-topic]
    Huh?!
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I would have loved some pool stuff too….. maybe we will get a slide and some pool stuff in the high school pack….., summer pool parties! They are showing cactus and things….. that could be a hint to summer…

I hope so too.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Someone on Twitter already has.
    I checked and that guy got no answer I'm not surprised.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"