Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stop Hunting!!!!

My werewolf has the 'hunter' werewolf ability and she KEEPS autonomously disappearing off into a rabbithole to hunt. Even when she's not hungry. I now really regret giving her this werewolf ability. Is there a way to get her to stop hunting autonomously or to get rid of the ability?

Comments

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    The only thing I can think of short of waiting for a mod or patch is just turning off autonomy. It's not an optimal solution for every player, especially since werewolves aren't so interesting in rampage mode with autonomy off (I toggle it on when they go wild, then toggle it off again when they come back to their senses), but it works to cut down on most annoying autonomous action selections during normal gameplay.

I hope that problem gets fixed in a patch. Bad autonomy tuning can really kill the fun...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    the hunting goes up when there rage is up as does other things so if you want to stop the hunting testing-cheats make
    happy will get rid of the rage and they will act less wild I like it the way it is myself
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    For getting rid of the ability
    eat a moonpetal. That resets your powers.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    They do it because of the rage thing right? You can stop that definitely.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---