Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July Patch Speculation 2022 (Patch Is Out)

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    We already know it's body hair but I'm going to say Preteens as well because you never know and they seem like they would fit in well.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I think realtionships improvements & body hair.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So things I noticed in the trailer:

Sitting the on ground with phone
    New CAS/Build Buy
    Football/football field
    Cheerleading
    Active school
    Lockers
    Spraying hair
    Rubix cube
    Detention
    Bubble tea?
    Amusement park
    Ice cream stand
    Photo Booth
    Prom
    Promposals
    Walking as a group???
    Ferris wheel
    Haunted house or tunnel of love? I couldn’t tell
    Body hair/Shaving
    Sneaking out
    Prom king/queen/jester?
    Pillow fight on bed
    Graduation

Anyone notice anything else?

There is a haunted house and tunnel of love. The TOL has hearts on it. Also in the football field there is bleachers. I'm assuming that sims can sit in them.
    I saw corsages in both the trailer and cas.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    They should add an R&B radio station back to the base game since proms with be mainly exclusive to High School Years

I feel this might be the perfect time for them to release an R&B radio station!
    Yes please! If they can't add that radio station this year which is still 2022 to us, that's the last straw
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    They should add an R&B radio station back to the base game since proms with be mainly exclusive to High School Years

I feel this might be the perfect time for them to release an R&B radio station!
    Yes please! If they can't add that radio station this year which is still 2022 to us, that's the last straw

I noticed you mention R&B stations a lot and I’m really wondering which songs you’d want them to add.
    I think acne will come in the patch.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Looks like we're getting some new swatches for existing clothing:

jctiFy0.jpg

Left: trailer sim, Middle: screenshot on SimGuruGeorge's twitter, Right: existing shirt in game

UHOG337.jpg

Left: trailer sim, Right: existing jacket in game

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I am happy about the Native North American Dream Catcher design on one of the new beds & the beautiful Copperdale World. It reminds me of the Canadian Klondike. Also, the new ferris wheel sortof reminds me of K-Days. Very Canadian. Thank you for remembering us Canadians.
    On another note, very giddy about the 80s stuff in High School pack. ;):pB)<3

I'm Canadian but had to google that. LOL Here (Van. Island) we have 'Fall Fairs' in late summer with the same type of venues. I think I like yours more as ours is only a weekend. :|
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • FamilyFarmerFamilyFarmer Posts: 40 Member
    bizuktag wrote: »

jctiFy0.jpg

Left: trailer sim, Middle: screenshot on SimGuruGeorge's twitter, Right: existing shirt in game

UHOG337.jpg

They might be just reusing the mesh for a while new asset to be shipped with the new pack. I would not get my hopes up that these will be offered for free.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2022
    bizuktag wrote: »
    jctiFy0.jpg

UHOG337.jpg

New color swatches don't mean basegame content.

For example basegame shorts with additional color swatches in GP05 Parenthood
    Y'all! There's only 4 days until the livestream of High School Years! So during livestream this month, if developers confirmed that there will be an R&B radio station that is coming to the base game or being exclusive to this EP (In case they need to add more base game Simlish-language R&B songs in that radio station), I'll be super duper excitably happy, and if they confirmed that there will be no R&B radio station being shown in the livestream, I'll be super duper upset and disappointed ah or I'm fine with it until the next and last roadmap of 2022. This better be mysterious or else something happens.
    We also have an SDX coming this month. That could drop anytime before the ep.
    Uh oh! 3 days until we'll be watching the livestream of The Sims 4 High School Years, y'all! This better be successful now!
    In the Livestream Friday part of it is on what is coming in the Pre HSY EP Patch. I sure hope an attraction system is one of the things getting added cause chruses don't make sence without an attraction system.
    In the Livestream Friday part of it is on what is coming in the Pre HSY EP Patch. I sure hope an attraction system is one of the things getting added cause chruses don't make sence without an attraction system.
    Hope my second favorite music will come to the High School Years EP pre-patch as well
    Add wants and fears to the list of features probably coming to the Update.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Did I miss what day this is dropping?
    Looks like no R&B radio station will come back with this EP pre-patch update in this roadmap. My career will be over if the next and final roadmap will feature more kits without SPs or EPs
    There isn't an attraction system coming to the update just a gender preference and the option to have woohoo friends without romance.

No but it's safe to assume July 26th two days before the EP.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

No but it's safe to assume July 26th two days before the EP.

Thank you!
    Sims properly asking your sims out and dumping them is coming in the update.

Also new phone poses are coming in the update. I'm looking forward to that.
    edited July 2022
    From Simsie

New wood flooring is coming to the base game.

Also in the base game sims will ask yours to be boy/girlfriend and best friends.
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I just realized the date for the patch when I saw @catloverplayer 's reply to someone else. Oh, I'm gonna spend my whole camping trip (starting the 26th) looking forward to coming home and playing the Sims, eh? Well, at least I'll have something fun to do for the rest of my vacations once I'm back from camping!