Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Resetting werewolf abilities

SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
Is it possible to reset the werewolf abilities? I gave my wolf the territory marking ability and well... I have regrets. :D

Comments

• StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    @Sharonia I'm not sure if there's any in-game cheat for that, but Carl has a new mod for the werewolves pack & one of the things is to remove perks. I got it from his patreon page, carl's guides, but you can check his website or do a google search. That's if you're ok with using mods, of course.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    @Sharonia I'm not sure if there's any in-game cheat for that, but Carl has a new mod for the werewolves pack & one of the things is to remove perks. I got it from his patreon page, carl's guides, but you can check his website or do a google search. That's if you're ok with using mods, of course.

Oh thank you so much, I just looked up the mod and it looks perfect for what I need.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited June 2022
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Is it possible to reset the werewolf abilities? I gave my wolf the territory marking ability and well... I have regrets. :D

There is an in game way to reset the werewolf abilities. You have to eat a moon petal. Your sim gets the points back to choose the perks you want. I was already able to find a moon petal on the gallery. If you try to find one in debug make sure to get the moon petal one under the glass dome. Or go the non-cheaty way and collect them at the full moon.