Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mummies GP

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
  • New world: Coastal or Nile Egypt city based, two vacational and one residential neighborhoods
  • New activities: real scuba diving, glassblowing (jewelry and perfume), snake charming, coastal foraging, tomb exploration, relic collectionism
  • New build tool: awning
  • New occult: mummies
  • New livestock: goat for milk and "trade"
  • New woohoo spot: sacophagus
  • New death: curse of the Mummy

BG update:
  • Awning in two variations

Packs update:
  • Scuba diving for Island Living
Post edited by Mak27 on

Comments

• EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 339 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would be interested in a pack based on mummies & Egypt. Perhaps the pack could also include jinns or genies. Also new harvestables like figs or mangoes. Camels could also be added & camel hair could be used as alternative to llama wool for knitting.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I would also be interested in a pack based around Egypt. I would want to ability to explore the historical side of Egypt (pyramids, tombs, ancient structures). I like the idea of tomb exploring like we had in S3 and the possibility of being cursed by mummies. This would give more opportunity for the archeology skill
    Opportunity to bring back genies.
    Camels would be a great addition(rideable)
    Love the idea of adding figs, also olive trees and wheat
    Addition of Bazaar
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would be very interested in this!! 🥰🥰
    Ancient Toombs and pyramid cave exploration similar to jungle adventure would be fun too.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    They could add buggy racing through the desert and camel beauty contest. And falconry.