Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lou

Hey I can’t download the pack yet but I was wondering if someone could let me know what lou’s traits are please? Thanks!

Comments

  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Romantic, Klepto, Art Lover I believe.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Sorry I have one more question-does Lou and celene have a romantic relationship automatically?
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2022
    I am looking at Lou's information in-game, start up.

    His relationships are as follows:
    Acquaintances (just barely): Celene, Jacob, Kristopher
    Friend: Rory
    Despised: Greg

    No Romantic Intrest.

    Also, he is a Night Wolf, this is where he prefers to be up at night.
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Sorry I have one more question-does Lou and celene have a romantic relationship automatically?

    Lou is ripe for the picking to start a family.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I am looking at Lou's information in-game, start up.

    His relationships are as follows:
    Acquaintances (just barely): Celene, Jacob, Kristopher
    Friend: Rory
    Despised: Greg

    No Romantic Intrest.

    Also, he is a Night Wolf, this is where he prefers to be up at night.

    Thanks so much for the info ❤️❤️
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Sorry I have one more question-does Lou and celene have a romantic relationship automatically?

    Lou is ripe for the picking to start a family.

    Just what I wanted to hear 🥳 didn’t want to be a home wrecker...although I would have been if need be 😂
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,359 Member
    I don't know if it makes a difference but Do "Make Wolf Eyes at" instead of Flirt for your first romantic interaction. I did that and instant Fated Mates, which makes romance easier.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 893 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I don't know if it makes a difference but Do "Make Wolf Eyes at" instead of Flirt for your first romantic interaction. I did that and instant Fated Mates, which makes romance easier.

    Me too. I was so happy with it, but a bit shocked at how easy it seemed.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Reading premade bios and evidently he and the bartender Celene were a couple who ran afoul of Greg on a midnight date, with Lou taunting him and getting the both of them bit for it. She found the cure and he wanted to ride out the bite...which ya know. Werewolf.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,047 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I don't know if it makes a difference but Do "Make Wolf Eyes at" instead of Flirt for your first romantic interaction. I did that and instant Fated Mates, which makes romance easier.

    Thank you very much for that tidbit.

    "Lou, dear, could you come over here for a minute? I think I have something in my eye. Could you look at it for me please?"
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top