Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know Thread On Werewolves

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    edited June 2022
    @MilutinMujovic The werewolf socials make it go up quickly for me. They may work faster if used in conversations with other werewolves. My werewolf definitely went from pup to runt faster than any spellcaster ever leveled up in my game.

I also let her rampage through the city on her first transformation and she scared a lot of people and got into a fight too. I wasn't watching the xp meter on that one but it may have helped a lot.

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    From all the let's plays and reviews I thought Greg would always win the fight, I sent Caleb who is maxed on all Vampire Skills to introduce himself to Greg, thinking he would get the beat down, He actually won the fight against Greg. My werewolf in another save who is Maxed out on her werewolf abilities even lost to Greg, so I really though Greg was unbeatable, turns out he isn't.

Welp then... Good luck to people who are trying to complete Lone Wolf aspiration!

That unfortunately includes me...

One of my sims beat him on her first visit as a new from CAS werewolf. It was a full moon night when fighting abilities are heightened. It is possible.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2022
    Werewolves get the 'zoomies'. They run around like mad when rampaging :lol:

Werewolves don't exactly have dining etiquette when their fury meter is building. They are pretty ravenous when eating....think of that Duran Duran song :lol:

This desk from the pack isn't exactly flush against the wall...like it has been moved somehow. I love this imperfection, and love the fact it was once a door.

iwW2Ece.png
    giphy.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Rampaging werewolves can fight wild foxes from Cottage Living.

However, it is unintentional as the fox will stretch to play human animations.
    If your sim is turning into a werewolf (after the last moodlet of the cursed bite expires) and you cancel that Transform interaction, they'll won't turn into a werewolf and will continue being a normal sim.
    If you have a rental lot in Moonwood Mill and you send your sims on a vacation, hovering over the new world will bring up this:

kxbjxz4gnp49.png

After reading this, will you go on a vacation there?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    If you have a rental lot in Moonwood Mill and you send your sims on a vacation, hovering over the new world will bring up this:

kxbjxz4gnp49.png

After reading this, will you go on a vacation there?

I had them skip straight past vacationing, had them buy the rental from the owner, at above market price no less, and move in. Those aren't warnings to me and my sims, those are selling points.😁
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Did you know that you can disable Fury.
    Did you know that your Werewolf can be in both Werewolf clubs.
    Did you know that you can use the Cheat Need to make your Werewolf happy in the middle of the full fury.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Did you know that you can use the Cheat Need to make your Werewolf happy in the middle of the full fury.

You can disable the fury effect, not fury itself. This means they won't glow red if fury is high.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    And happy.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    edited June 2022
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

I found out the hard about using make happy during a rampage. My werewolf Judith was in the very beginning stages of a rampage last night when I noticed her energy bar was dangerously close to hitting rock bottom. I panicked because I didn't want to take a chance on her passing out from low energy and ruining a great rampage in a crowded club. So I accidentally ruined a perfectly good rampage in a crowded club because when I hit make happy, and her needs filled, her rampage ended instantly. Oops! I won't make that mistake again.
    Toddlers aren't alarmed by rampaging werewolves. Instead they want to hug them. The hug interaction is even named "Hug Fluffy Puppy!".

I did a little experimentation with dormant wolf being a gateway to hybrid thing. This time, I got a dormant wolf though normal means (by birth). When werewolves have a baby, they'll usually don't get any special trait. There is a small chance of getting either dormant wolf or greater wolf blood trait. If they do get the dormant wolf trait, they'll be a normal sim.

After aging up, making him a spellcaster, and then having him swim in Lake Lunvik during full moon, I got the same result.
    So, hybrids without cheats are possible this way.

Dormant wolves can become werewolves through the normal way (being bitten and werebies), but unlike swimming in Lake Lunvik, they'll keep the trait after becoming a werewolf.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Toddlers aren't alarmed by rampaging werewolves. Instead they want to hug them. The hug interaction is even named "Hug Fluffy Puppy!".

I did a little experimentation with dormant wolf being a gateway to hybrid thing. This time, I got a dormant wolf though normal means (by birth). When werewolves have a baby, they'll usually don't get any special trait. There is a small chance of getting either dormant wolf or greater wolf blood trait. If they do get the dormant wolf trait, they'll be a normal sim.

After aging up, making him a spellcaster, and then having him swim in Lake Lunvik during full moon, I got the same result.

Dormant wolves can become werewolves through the normal way (being bitten and werebies), but unlike swimming in Lake Lunvik, they'll keep the trait after becoming a werewolf.

Very interesting to know. Does the dormant werewolf trait show under simbology panel, just like the spellcaster bloodlines?
    Atreya33 wrote: »

Very interesting to know. Does the dormant werewolf trait show under simbology panel, just like the spellcaster bloodlines?

Yes it does. I haven't taken a picture of the trait, but the icon is a purple sim with a large werewolf shadow behind them.

I usually cheat it on. Simple traits.equip_trait dormantwolf works for me.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited June 2022
    @EgonVM Thanks. It's good to know this trait is visible in game.

Did you know the alpha can change the appearance of the pack hangout? Each hangout can be friendly, normal or intimidating (if I remember the correct descriptions) For the tree hangout the differences between normal and intimidating are rather subtle but they are there. Downside is that you have to play the alpha to change the look.

773fgXx.png
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Werewolves can scare Temperance off a Haunted lot with Ferocious Intimidation and can eat the spooky things if they have Voracious Hunger! :D

Joc7vVy.png

5yhpjyc.png
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to know who your werewolf turned. A couple of mine were turning sims a lot, but I didn't think to write down who bit who. And my sim is close to becoming Alpha and I want to invite those sims she turned to join pack. In vampires it says if your sim sired another.
  • GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    Did You Know..... there seems to be much fewer Rabbits in the world after a Werewolf goes "hunting"
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Did You Know...I finally found how to make Mushroom Steak! My vegetarian werewolf NEVER came back from hunting with a Mushroom Steak (I thought maybe he would because the non-veggie werewolves come back with raw meat/steak on a plate), he just came back with several raw ordinary mushrooms.

I randomly took my non-werewolf sim to the grill and THERE was the option to grill up a Mushroom Steak! (Makes sense it'd be on the grill, I suppose, since that's the only way you can make normal Steak, too.) Yay!
  • DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    Did You Know... that werewolves occasionally break stuff just by using them and get a negative moodlet?
    edited July 2022
    I have some more fun facts to share about the pack. This pack has so many fun hidden secrets that there's no reason for High School Years to overshadow it, right?

To begin, I'll share this thing I've shared in another discussion.
    Sims can be friend of both of the werewolf packs. Yes, access to both of the hangouts and packmate gifts from everyone! However, you can only join one of the packs.

As said in the livestream, every sim (includes children and non-werewolves) can be a friend of a pack. You just need to be a werewolf to join them.

Plus it turns out to be true. Reading werewolf books (like Beyond Big & Bad: Rethinking Harmful Werewolf Stereotypes) can give your sim Werewolf Ally trait.

So more fun facts.

Toddlers and children aren't afraid of rampaging werewolves (even non-werewolf ones). Instead they get a playful moodlet (toddlers' is on the left, children's is on the right).
    ou1wt1hlm2tf.png

They can hug rampaging werewolves. For toddlers, the interaction is called Hug Fluffy Puppy!, and for children, the interaction is called Hug Cool Werewolf!.

Teen werewolves can get an interaction called "TEXT WITH WILD DISREGARD FOR ALL THAT IS SACRED" during rampages. Yup, they'll take out their phone and text someone random. After some time, they'll get this message:

3cdj41fols0i.png

Both replies give no additional notification replies and doesn't affect relationship, but yeah, I discovered it from Reddit.
  • Gamer40008Gamer40008 Posts: 10 New Member
    Im not into werewolves but I respect the people who are, I love the world, I am looking at getting it but Im just wondering if I brought it to use the world can I somehow turn the werewolves off? Also does the pack offer anything else?
    Gamer40008 wrote: »
    Im not into werewolves but I respect the people who are, I love the world, I am looking at getting it but Im just wondering if I brought it to use the world can I somehow turn the werewolves off? Also does the pack offer anything else?

You can limit werewolves to Moonwood Mill through pack options, so they won't appear in the wolf form in other worlds. The new world will always have werewolves.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    One of the funniest full moons I had, when the fury starts taking over I have my werewolf sims go to the bar for some rampaging good times. The Moonwood Collective pack was there and as Weres were running around being grumpy the pack leader was walking up and soothing them so their fury would go away, but since the moon was full they rebounded right back into rampage. It got kind of comical because he kept doing it so many times.