Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could see only one remastered

13...Next

Comments

• CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    A sims spin off remastered (medieval, urbz, my sims, etc)
    It was though, I was very between Sims 3 and Sims Medieval.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Sims 3 remastered with new dlc
    I have no interest in the Sims spin off games, and The Sims 3 is the only era of the main games I never played as I lost interest in The Sims during that period, so I voted for The Sims 3. I've heard that the gameplay was great so I'd love to expereience it remastered!
  • barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    Sims 2 remastered with new dlc
    Honestly, if TS5 were just TS2 remastered, I'd be a happy player.

I second this.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    This is easy: Sims 3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Time Machine Portal & two Worlds, a Dark Ages Medieval World & a Futuristic Alien World that a sim can go to through the Time Machine Portal. The sim can either live in the past/future or live there. :p
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Honestly, if TS5 were just TS2 remastered, I'd be a happy player.

I second this.

I triple this.
  • jadetchijadetchi Posts: 60 Member
    Sims 1 remastered with new dlc
    Sims Bustin' Out (honestly I've mentioned this game in almost every post I've made haha) or Urbz! I totally forgot about Urbz until I checked this thread. Moonbathing was legendary and I can still remember listening to the Black Eyed Peas simlish song on repeat... and the ferrets... the good ol' days
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
  • sonicgamersonicgamer Posts: 31 Member
    A remaster of The Sims 2 would be lovely; some aspects I love from the Sims 3 and 4 is the option to choose a voice type for each sim, as well as a name randomizer, so I wouldn't have to look up names that I want to give to my sims. It would be great to see those aspects carry over to a theoretical remaster of The Sims 2.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd pay good money to get Sims 2 remastered.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BeniHime_BunBunBeniHime_BunBun Posts: 4 New Member
    Personally Sims 2 with ne DLC. God I miss it so much.
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I don't know which did I vote for, but I'm going with remastered TS3. TS2 is already at its peak and mods and improvements make the game like ten times better. TS3, on the other hand, NEEDS remastering. It's like the game was never intended to be played. And from what I see (though I'm not an expert about this), it would be easier to remaster TS3 than remaster TS2.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • BoondoggleBoondoggle Posts: 2 New Member
    I always enjoyed "Life Stories" which was released back in 2007.

One of the best features of that (stand alone) expansion was the ability to play instruments as a group, especially the drums!!! As a drummer myself I remember having a lot fun with it.
    I can't recall seeing a drum set in any expansion since! Sorry, but any mod I've seen just didn't cut it, you cannot play with any other sim or instrument together!
  • BoondoggleBoondoggle Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Boondoggle said:
    > I always enjoyed "Life Stories" which was released back in 2007.
    >
    > One of the best features of that (stand alone) expansion was the ability to play instruments as a group, especially the drums!!! As a drummer myself I remember having a lot fun with it.
    > I can't recall seeing a drum set in any expansion since! Sorry, but any mod I've seen just didn't cut it, you cannot play with any other sim or instrument together!

Sorry I meant to list " The Sims 3: Late Night expansion pack." instead of Life Stories.
  • thewolfsalemthewolfsalem Posts: 21 Member
    Honestly sims 2 still has a big soft spot in my heart and would love to see that crazy humor and uniqueness back with some of the newest quality of life improvements we've had.

But also the idea of some of the spin offs being remastered Is great too! I always loved My Sims and also sims Medieval, I would love to see another installment!
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    Idk if i answered this already, but honestly it’s be a toss up between TS2 and Sims medieval lol. I love sims 3, but i don’t mind it as it is now. Ts2 could use better graphics etc, and medieval would be awesome with more playable life stages and a 3D map.
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    Today I tried to reinstall Sims 3 on my new computer but it won't play on a 12th gen processor without complicated workarounds that I don't want to get into. So sad, as I was into nostalgia over my old fav games. Did love all of them though.