Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

new whims coming to sims 4? leak

2...Next

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I have been happy with Bienchen's mod for whims.

Ohh… what is the difference with this mod installed? I was looking at it yesterday.

She has added whims for the newer packs. They also make more sense. Not always wanting to buy a bee box.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have been happy with Bienchen's mod for whims.

Ohh… what is the difference with this mod installed? I was looking at it yesterday.

She has added whims for the newer packs. They also make more sense. Not always wanting to buy a bee box.

Thank you :) I will take a look.
  • CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    While they're adding new whims, can they change some of the existing whims to have them not come up at times that don't make sense? (When I'm in the acting career, I don't like getting whims to use a video station that doesn't belong to me. And when I'm living on a water lot in Sulani, it makes no sense for my sims to want a swimming pool when the ocean is RIGHT THERE.)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Cybersbe wrote: »
    While they're adding new whims, can they change some of the existing whims to have them not come up at times that don't make sense? (When I'm in the acting career, I don't like getting whims to use a video station that doesn't belong to me. And when I'm living on a water lot in Sulani, it makes no sense for my sims to want a swimming pool when the ocean is RIGHT THERE.)
    Cybersbe wrote: »

good point I feel like they would do some editing yes how much I have no idea
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    so glad there are new whims
    more for sim kids and more drama please