Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonbathing for Vampires and Sunbathing for Aliens and Half-aliens

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

The game could handle the alien skin and give them suntan.

Vampires can't expose their skin to the sunlight, they could moon tan at least (paler skin).

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes please! My vampire is a daywalker though, so I wish he could tan too. I mean why not?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Yes please! My vampire is a daywalker though, so I wish he could tan too. I mean why not?

I thought vampires lacked melanin, that's why they burn in the sun. Maybe they could add spray tans for vampires.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I thought vampires lacked melanin, that's why they burn in the sun. Maybe they could add spray tans for vampires.

Maybe, but there are so many different interpretations of vampires so I think it depends on who you ask. Haha now I am imagining Vlad with an orange spray tan. :D
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited June 2022
    Moonbathing. I love it. Reminds me of the Adams Family or was it the Munsters? Ah yes the Adams family

latest?cb=20160901183156

There is an Ayurveda use for it. Moonbathing is the practice of exposing oneself to the light of the moon in an effort to drink in the cooling lunar energy. Moonbathing is used to calm the pitta dosha, the bio-energy that regulates metabolism and heat.

The practice of moonbathing is believed to be beneficial for hypertension, rashes, hives and various inflammatory conditions which tend to arise as a result of excess pitta.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • ZinckZinck Posts: 4 New Member
    You mean six-sunbathing?? :D