Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hair Salon Pack

MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
I’m don’t know if it’s possible to use any or both recycle tools from cats & dogs and now werewolves to add in hairstyles customization for normal & occult sims . To me, I would love to use the tools features to create sims hairstyles permanent in the cas or sims can go to hair salon to get their hair done from the NPC Stylist. While stylist doing your sims hair, loading screen will pop up taking you in cas, & you do whatever you want to your sims hairs. After their hair done by stylist, overtime sims hairstyles will fades back to normal hairs like in the sims 4 spa day, their nails fades over time back to their normal nails. Here are some ideas tools features for sims hairstyles:

* Hair Texture Color Pattern: Silky Straight, Textured Straight, Wavy Textures, & Curly Textures. Fantasy, Classic, Crazy, & etc.

* Paint Mode: Color wheel, Brush Tools, Stamp Tool, & Add Layers with Patterns on sims hairs.

* Accessorize On Hair: Put any accessories on hair.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would love to be able to chose the hairstyle of the sim. I had a sim get her hair done in the styling chair from Get Famous and the stylist, her friend, gave her a short haircut that I was not happy about. Luckily it faded away in a couple of days or so. Would be nice if they did something about the hair colours too, some of the base game hairs are very shiny, almost look like plastic helmets.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would love to be able to chose the hairstyle of the sim. I had a sim get her hair done in the styling chair from Get Famous and the stylist, her friend, gave her a short haircut that I was not happy about. Luckily it faded away in a couple of days or so. Would be nice if they did something about the hair colours too, some of the base game hairs are very shiny, almost look like plastic helmets.

Agree, I would love maybe to be able to create or model sims hairs by yourself in the game that would be cool.
  • Options
    LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would love it if there could be real hair salon lots. The salon chair from Get Famous already exists, so it seems like the foundations in the game are already there. However, as you kind of mentioned, I think it would have to be essential to have some sort of system, probably like there is in Spa Day for getting your nails done where a UI panel comes up and you can choose from different colors and styles instead of automatically getting a random hairstyle.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would love it and think it was a missed opportunity not to put it in GTW or SPA-day. I wouldn't want to buy an entire GP to have just this one feature though. A kit maybe.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    JAL wrote: »
    I would love it and think it was a missed opportunity not to put it in GTW or SPA-day. I wouldn't want to buy an entire GP to have just this one feature though. A kit maybe.

Yeah, it was a missed opportunity not to adding it in one of those packs. I do agree, I wouldn’t want to buy it too. I wish the tools features (color wheel) should be put in cas for sims customization in the base game back in 2014. But, sadly they didn’t add it. I’m not holding my breath, but I’m hoping maybe they would add in color slider for sims hairs in the base game in the future.