Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to introduce water heaters/boilers in TS4?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Either functional or decorative, some realism for households is necessary. Werewolves checked! Let's talk about some realism in TS4.

Functional water heaters/boilers could add and trigger new interactions between Sims and plumbing and some appliances that requires water, or only a decorative thing.

Some decorative utility items like water meter, electricity meter, gas meter, propane tanks and other that can fit with water heaters/boilers, much like SixamCC Home Improvements pack.

Possible variations:

Tankless:

09589853.jpg

Tanked:

Your-Go-To-Guide-on-Tankless-Water-Heaters-in-San-Antonio-TX-.jpg

Large basement tank one:

how-to-drain-a-water-heater.jpg

How to introduce water heaters/boilers in TS4? 11 votes

Dedicated kit
9%
mueller_lite 1 vote
BG update
36%
jazzunicornsLuckySimmer10Mak27Crimson_Angel_41 4 votes
As part of a pack
0%
As part of a refresh
0%
Another
0%
I don't want water heaters/boilers
54%
crocobauraredrogue60PlayerSinger2010Evie0602Amapola76EternalSunshine 6 votes

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I don't want water heaters/boilers
    I would like for those radiators that came with Vampires to be functional, but I don't really want heaters and boilers unless we get a wood fired one to use off the grid. They look nice but they won't do anything that it's not already in game. Basically you turn them on and then do a yearly inspection and that's it.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    BG update
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would like for those radiators that came with Vampires to be functional, but I don't really want heaters and boilers unless we get a wood fired one to use off the grid. They look nice but they won't do anything that it's not already in game. Basically you turn them on and then do a yearly inspection and that's it.

off the grid? solar ones maybe? both tanked variations could be included for a potential Eco Lifestyle update or refresh, so it could be off the grid applainces, but for the gridded lots, a tankless one is also necessary.