Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    edited June 2022
    Hi!

Lothario update

https://patreon.com/posts/40089128

Delayed Invitations merge with phone call overhaul

- Now has a script component and no longer overrides any resources, which means it should be compatible with other similar mods.
    - Added support for KawaiiStacie’s Slice of Life mod. There’s no need to download anything extra - if you have it in your Mods folder, it will automatically receive the changes.
    - Delayed Invitations is now included as an optional add-on. Check the main page for more information.
    Since both mods above received major changes,

I recommend deleting them from your Mods folder and downloading them again
  • Options
    AkennSims wrote: »
    > @feevee said:
    > Hello there!
    >
    > Just an advice, don’t forget to check if you can plan a social event, My game was working well till I try to plan a social event. 🤦🏼‍♀️For now, my menu is blank so I have to clean my mods to see wich one conflict, and it’s take a while to do so don’t forget to verify… I usually do it when I installed new updates or mods but this time I forgot…
    >
    > What I do, I go on my mod folder, select by date modify (not by name) so the last changed are on top. I delete all the changed and delete my caches, start the game and see if I can plan a social event. If yes I put back 5 folders and try again, if not, I will delete everything and put back as 50/50…

I was having this exact issue yesterday, and I discovered it was this mod (Parties and Weddings at Generic Venues Mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/parties-and-at-49333570?l=de) for me because I do not have Spooky Stuff and apparently it is required for the to work. Served as a reminder for me to double-check that the mods are compatible with the packs I have since I do not have them all. 🙃
    Thank you for your advice ! I found my problem, it was Brittpinkiesims updade by Rex, maybe some event was the same as other mods i already have (like prom, bachelor and slumber party, so i only keep the funeral and its works, it wasnt too long to find, fortunately !
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Lotharihoe says: "I am currently working on a large-scale update, but it should be working without any game-breaking issues". Can anyone check if the file there now is different from the previous one? Or follow up further? I have to catch up on work lol.

I'm not sure if you saw my last post, but the one on patreon is older (package dates from March) than the google drive version linked on Tumblr (updated June 17th).
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @ScarletQueenKat Thanks! Do you mind if I link to your comment here on that? I want to make sure that that was an actual file update, not just reposted and therefore ended up with a new date.
    @feevee Thanks!

Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    @luthienrising not at all, go ahead! :)
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    CC and CAS Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    hey is there a mod tha modify the computers menu? if so, can you guys please let people now that is broken
  • Options
    @briesims Please see p. 1 for what's known to be broken/updated (that's reportable here) and how to identify a broken mod. If you identify one using the methods there and it's not already known, please do let me know, including how you tested.

Mod Updates
  • Options
    i used tmex ui mod locator

UI MOD LOCATOR
    ==================
    | This is a diagnostic tool provided by TwistedMexi - TwistedMexi.com
    | Delete the "Tmex-UIModLocator.ts4script" file once finished troubleshooting.
    | Remember UI Mods may have accompanying files like ts4scripts or extra packages.
    | Be sure to remove and/or update the entire mod.
    ==================

=====SCAN STARTING=====

Mods\Arnie\Plumfruit + Darkmode - Definitive Edition (v.2) (By Arnie)\DARKMODE_Standalone_By_Arnie_for_Plumfruit.package
    \__ 06/20/2022

Mods\MizoreYukii\MizoreYukii_Shushu_KidsCanPlanSocialEvents1.87.package
    \__ 05/28/2022

Mods\MizoreYukii\MizoreYukii_Shushu_KidsCanPlanSocialEvents1.89.package
    \__ 06/26/2022

Mods\MizoreYukii\thepancake1-ColorSlidersUI-v1q-1.89.package
    \__ 06/26/2022

Mods\thepancake1-mizoriyuki\thepancake1-ColorSlidersUI-v1q-1.89.package
    \__ 06/26/2022

Mods\weerbesu\More_CAS_Columns_(5_Columns).package
    \__ 06/26/2022

Mods\weerbesu\UI_Cheats_Extension.package
    \__ 06/15/2022

=====SCAN COMPLETE=====
    \__ Found 7 UI mods.
  • Options
    Hi @briesims You have two versions of one mod there - you need to remove the older one. If you need further support, please use one of the Discord servers linked on p. 1.

Mod Updates
  • Options
    i'm still having trouble with computers menu doesnt showing up ):
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Do you have MCCC? I'm not sure what happened and I'm not even sure what I did to fix it but for a while there the cheats menu wasn't showing up for me. Like the reset sim bug menu etc. But I think it was something I did in MCCC. Again, not sure what I did to fix it, but I think I had to reload it in my game and it went back to normal. At least, I'm assuming that's what happened. It's a pain in the butt to reload it in but I'm pretty sure that's what fixed it.
    briesims wrote: »
    i'm still having trouble with computers menu doesnt showing up ):

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hi!
    I’ve tried SOL with only this mod in my mod folder and it’s working in the game, so it’s not broken

But, there is a conflict. I’m doing the 5050 to find out. I hope it won’t take forever :(

Edit: I found out it’s conflict with Wonderfulwhims… only sol and ww in my mod folder and Sol menu didn’t appear.🤷‍♀️
    Found also Incompatibility with my Vicky sims Chingyu folder…
    Post edited by feevee on
  • Options
    Hi!

ClaudiaSharon update

Patch 1.89 Updates-Links to Posts Part 2

https://patreon.com/ClaudiaSharon

Larger Payout For Programming and Hacking

Stop Those Annoying Festival Notifications

No Auto Swim & Gain Hygiene and Fun Faster

No Auto Ask for Advice

Children Can Gain Fitness

Talk to Guitar
  • Options
    @briesims Please head to one of the Discord support servers linked on p. 1.
    @feevee Was the conflict specific to that reported personality part of SoL? Thanks for the claudiasharon link! Will get those listed.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Mod Updates

CC and CAS Mod Updates
  • Options
    @briesims Please head to one of the Discord support servers linked on p. 1.
    @feevee Was the conflict specific to that reported personality part of SoL? Thanks for the claudiasharon link! Will get those listed.
    Yes, the personality pack ( Sol menu) I told it on discord…

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Thanks, @feevee!

Broken Mods
    • Slice of Life (KawaiiStacie) - if you are having difficulties with the Personality Pack, this is a result of mod conflicts with Wonderful Whims and at least one Chingyu mod

Mod Updates
    CC and CAS Mod Updates
  • Options
    Petr54Petr54 Posts: 4 New Member
    > Mod Updates from Bienchen
    > at https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/update-26-06-2022/:* awayactions
    > * banquettabletuning
    > * buymore_phone - reupdated
    > * callandvisittweak - reupdated
    > * carryumbrellafix
    > * conversationtweak - reupdated
    > * costumepartytweak - reupdated
    > * fridge_moresnacks
    > * funeral - reupdated
    > * harderjob - reupdated
    > * lessbarnights
    > * lessheadlines
    > * norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup
    > * restaurantsittweak - reupdated
    > * swimmingisfunandhygienic
    > * teenhangoutoverhaul
    > * townieoverhaul_lessfame - reupdated
    > * WeddingGPSocialstweak - reupdated
    > * whimoverhaul - reupdated
    >
    > Unable to download the archive containing the updated Bienchen mods. Help let her know about the error. There is no feedback on her new site.
    >
    >
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Petr54 wrote: »
    > Mod Updates from Bienchen
    > at https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/update-26-06-2022/:* awayactions
    > * banquettabletuning
    > * buymore_phone - reupdated
    > * callandvisittweak - reupdated
    > * carryumbrellafix
    > * conversationtweak - reupdated
    > * costumepartytweak - reupdated
    > * fridge_moresnacks
    > * funeral - reupdated
    > * harderjob - reupdated
    > * lessbarnights
    > * lessheadlines
    > * norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup
    > * restaurantsittweak - reupdated
    > * swimmingisfunandhygienic
    > * teenhangoutoverhaul
    > * townieoverhaul_lessfame - reupdated
    > * WeddingGPSocialstweak - reupdated
    > * whimoverhaul - reupdated
    >
    > Unable to download the archive containing the updated Bienchen mods. Help let her know about the error. There is no feedback on her new site.
    >
    >

Yes, there is, there is a comments section.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Petr54 She also has a thread on the forum where you can contact her.
  • Options
    Petr54Petr54 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @WildIrishBanshee said:
    > Yes, there is, there is a comments section.

For simmers from Russia there is no possibility to specify their email, without which the comment is not sent. Some modders have joined the sanctions against Russia, such as Arnie, who openly announced a ban for residents of Russia and Belarus to download his mods. No modder has ever reached such an insolence. All respect to him disappeared.
    As for Bienchen, she already reported the error and the link has worked. So thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    [quote="

Broken Mods
    • Slice of Life (KawaiiStacie) - if you are having difficulties with the Personality Pack, this is a result of mod conflicts with Wonderful Whims and at least one Chingyu mod
    ]
    And the mod is Unhidden traits

Here are my tests with Chingyu/Vicky sims with SOL
    I downloading the latest versions of the mods to be sure
    TRAIT INJECTOR XML INJECTOR ARE IN
    All cache and ressource delete each time

Age Up preference = Ok
    Balance Life = OK
    Brave trait = Ok
    Custom preference age group = Ok
    EA traits as reward = Ok
    Faithfulness = Ok
    Friendzone= OK
    Genetic reward= OK
    Greater bonus traits = Ok
    Inborn personality = OK
    Inherit aspiration bonus = Ok
    Holiday Tradition Override = Ok
    Meaningful social context = Ok
    More cas traits mod+long lived+add traits menu = Ok
    Lock gender preference = Ok
    Lot traits and challenge = Ok
    More Cheats In Menu= OK
    Seasons Traits = Ok
    Smarter Social = OK
    Traits Overhaul = Ok
    Uncomfortable do more = OK
    Unhidden traits = NO!

If someone else find something about it, please tell me, I will add it to the list

Édit: Andirz smart sims randomizer not compatible
    Post edited by feevee on
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Thanks, @feevee! I'll update p. 1 with the specifics.
    @Petr54 Try again? It's working for me.

Broken Mods
    • Slice of Life (KawaiiStacie) - if you are having difficulties with the Personality Pack in the updated SoL, this is a result of mod conflicts, including with Wonderful Whims (Turbo), Unhidden Traits (Chingyu), and Smart Sims Randomizer (Andirz)

Mod Updates
    CC and CAS Mod Upates
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hi!
    Havem more clubs members & traits !https://modthesims.info/d/620405/mcmt-22-july-compatible.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top