Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• KbobsterKbobster Posts: 156 Member
    > @telemwill said:
    > You can test to see which mods are broken. Be aware that if you save your game with mods or cc missing, you will have things missing in your game. For example, you might have bald or unclothed Sims or a missing aspiration (if you use a custom aspiration). So it's best to test your game and exit without saving.
    >
    > Since you know your game is fine without mods, you can test by adding half your mods back in. If your game is still okay, you know the problem is one of the mods not tested. You can slowly add mods back until you find the one that is causing problems. OTOH, if your game is still broken you know one of the mods you added back is causing a problem, and you will have to remove mods until you find the broken one.
    >
    > The Sims team will not fix mods, but most mod creators will. It may take some time. Remove any mods reported broken. Keep checking here to find out when they have been updated. Then download the new version.
    >
    > If you use 18+ mods, you will need to check on Discord or with their creators as we can't post them here.

Thanks y'all!
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited June 2022
    My Mods:

The latest update moved Wolfsbane over to Base Game but was not altered at all. So, the GFAS 11am Separate Packages edition has been updated to reflect the move over to base-game, and all others are still good-to-go.

Works:
    Acting Career Gig Booster
    Better ECO Water
    Better ECO Power
    No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab
    Longer Starlight Accolades Events
    Transform some Grass Everywhere
    Mt. Komorebi Power Fix
    Gardening for All Seasons (All except 11am separate packages)

Updated:
    Gardening for All Seasons (11am separate packages only)

Broken & Needs Updating:
    Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    According to Deaderpool Discord, most mods by Sacrificial are broken. Quoting Wolf Angel below:

" The following mods by Sacrificial are compatible with the patch released today.

Bladder Release
    Sacs Pie Menu
    Social consulting

Anything else by Sacrificial is considered broken. They are not expected to be updated until at least July currently, please be patient and do not keep asking about when the others will be updated."

There is a chance he'll update them earlier than that, he's on a 2 week break from university, which he said on June 9th. During that time, he said he might post fixes. In case you didn't know.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    LJK wrote: »
    According to Deaderpool Discord, most mods by Sacrificial are broken. Quoting Wolf Angel below:

" The following mods by Sacrificial are compatible with the patch released today.

Bladder Release
    Sacs Pie Menu
    Social consulting

Anything else by Sacrificial is considered broken. They are not expected to be updated until at least July currently, please be patient and do not keep asking about when the others will be updated."

There is a chance he'll update them earlier than that, he's on a 2 week break from university, which he said on June 9th. During that time, he said he might post fixes. In case you didn't know.

Thank you! I just saw Wolf Angel's post on Discord and wanted to get the word out. We are fortunate to have modders who are so quick with updates. I don't know how they do it so quickly. It must be a super power!
    edited June 2022
    Discord reports that mods by frankk and Eunola have been cleared.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    hmmm my worlds wont load i have no idea what that could be?
  • Qwerty126AlexQwerty126Alex Posts: 102 Member
    Took out UI Cheats after the UI was borked. Then, played for a day no problem, tried to load into CAS and the game crashed--working to find which of mine is broken
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Updated:
    Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix
  • Abradley745Abradley745 Posts: 19 Member
    (YourFalseHope) All My Traits, Reward Traits, Interactions, & Tuning Mods are Compatible.
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    > @Kbobster said:

> SO, do patches eventually work themselves out? I am new to the Sims 4, like I started playing a month ago. So, can I never use my CC or UI again? Or is this normal and the Team fixes it? Thanks so so very much! I guess what I am asking is, is this a permanent state or a long-term state and i might as well clear out my computer storage and remove my mods completely out of my folder and everything.

This is normal and the modders fix it. Watch your favorite modders for updates.

you wait for the modder to update replace been doing this for 10 years price we pay for non vanilla game lol
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • SammoykeSammoyke Posts: 38 Member
    alpha hair and alpha skins and presets not working is just pain on pain on pain T_T this patch hurts
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    Sammoyke wrote: »
    alpha hair and alpha skins and presets not working is just pain on pain on pain T_T this patch hurts

My thoughts exactly. Especially for ones whose creators haven't been seen/heard from in a while. Hoping S4S does some sort of batch fix.
  • NickJustDoesNickJustDoes Posts: 2 New Member
    > @telemwill said:
    > According to Deaderpool Discord, most mods by Sacrificial are broken. Quoting Wolf Angel below:
    >
    > " The following mods by Sacrificial are compatible with the patch released today.
    >
    > Bladder Release
    > Sacs Pie Menu
    > Social consulting
    >
    > Anything else by Sacrificial is considered broken. They are not expected to be updated until at least July currently, please be patient and do not keep asking about when the others will be updated."

Well, there goes my entire storyline for the next generation of my legacy *cries*
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    hmmmm i reinstalled and tested without mods and my game loads with mods my worlds wont load i wonder what is causing that
    hmmmm i reinstalled and tested without mods and my game loads with mods my worlds wont load i wonder what is causing that

Have you removed UI Cheats Extension if you have it?
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    Dark mode by Arnie is not working. I'm so sad. I love dark mode. I'm guessing it will never be updated since he left to make his own games.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't want to update if cc skin and hair (alpha) is broken. Can anyone confirm ? I only heard one person say it so far.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    my 15 Clubs Per Sim Mod is broken, will cause the main menu to not load up giving you a white screen that can only be exited by task manager..... will hopefully have an update out by the end of the day
    Sammoyke wrote: »

Ouch. Mods are fine, those are to be expected, but when skins, hairs, presets, or sliders break, that's a tough one. A lot of my Sims use Alpha stuff and some of their creators have moved on, I'd bet. Do we know what specifically is broken? I haven't updated yet as I'm waiting for the dust to settle a bit, but so far, I've read that S-Club hairs are broken, Cmar sliders and Luumia sliders as well. Haven't seen which skins, for example, are broken, though.
    edited June 2022
    LJK wrote: »

Bladder Release
    Sacs Pie Menu
    Social consulting

Thank you! I just saw Wolf Angel's post on Discord and wanted to get the word out. We are fortunate to have modders who are so quick with updates. I don't know how they do it so quickly. It must be a super power!

Agreed. Modders literally dictate whether I continue playing or not. My game and story is nothing without them, it lives and dies on their choices. XD
  • Prevail_03Prevail_03 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey all, so if you happen to get a white screen instead of the main menu, you have to close the game out with the task manager, and you DON'T have 15 Clubs Per Sim Mod/already took it out, you might want to try removing "The Color Slider Mod" By Thepancake1. I removed it and it solved my issue, so I thought I should share. And just a general note for newbies maybe, REMOVE your UI Mods, they tend to break and mess with visuals.

Happy Simming! <3
  • WhubbleWhubble Posts: 62 Member
    Took my Alpha CC hair out and just tried to play with maxis match hair and my lot would load giving me an error message. Also received LEs for NPCC and Control any Sim (which never ever has problems). According to the Better Acceptions and MCCC reports, these appear to have something to do with the new calendar additions (moon phases), if I am reading them correctly.
    The Sims is not a game, its a lifestyle choice.
    My 100-Baby Challenge: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/62958b4f386aab7c7a1f98c2
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    MC Command Center has been hotfixed to 2022.3.2
    edited June 2022
    There is a new hotfix for MC Command. https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/686060223634489344/mc-command-center-202232-is-out

Looks like @Torie beat me to the punch.
  • zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    15 Clubs Per Sim Mod has been updated for 06/14/2022 game patch! https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/kingzaceofsims/687080334673788928?source=share

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top