Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC Child Support

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but can anyone tell me how the child support through MCCC works?
I created a new save to do that millionaire scenario and I decided a fun way for my sim to get extra cash would be child support.
I had her (risky) woohoo with a few wealthy sims, I did risky because I wanted the pregnancy and the father to be a surprise.
And she ended up pregnant after a couple in game weeks. (I had risky set to only 5%)
So now she has a daughter with Victor Feng.
I set all the child support options on and enabled for 5% but the daughter has already aged up to a toddler and I haven't gotten a single check yet?
I have them set on long lifespan so their daughter has already been in the world for about two sims weeks.
Am I missing something?
I thought it would come at the same time as the bills, but nothing ever came.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Comments

• Options
    SimsFreak2387SimsFreak2387 Posts: 118 Member
    When I had it enabled, I got a weekly wall notification about the payment.
    <3I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. <3