Simmers! Did you miss the Behind the Sims Livestream on Twitch? You can still check it out here. You can also follow along in the dedicated thread here as well.
It's Patch day! The latest update is now live for The Sims 4 which includes a whole heap of bug fixes and console improvements. Click here to read the notes.
January 27th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

werewolves and bigfoot body similarity

could be that design style was followed from the sims 2 bigfoot to make the werewolves

bigfootNWerewoves.png
Sims_2_bigfood.png
bigfoot_4.png
bigfoot_3.png
bigfoot1.png

In the sims 2 if you become good friends with bigfoot, you can invite him to move in with you.

fin.png

Comments

• misty4mmisty4m Posts: 1,959 Member
    That could be the design style

bigfoot2.png
    fin.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,487 Member
    Not bigfoot having more muscles than a werewolf 😭😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Elder bigfoot
    bigfoot_in_older_age.png
    fin.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,169 Member
    Oh God, I forgot how terrifying that thing was.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 29,766 Member
    Now that's scary. I see why I never played with them. 😱
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 3,283 Member
    I can see the similarity between these guys.

Nice to see big foot again even after all this time. I added him to a family once, just to test things out.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 6,160 Member
    They sortof remind me of Chewbacca.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 792 Member
    Aww the grey bigfoot! So cute :blush: I had no idea their fur changes colour as they get old.

I think the design is similar because it's cheap to make a very humanoid body shape and just add fur.
    Now that's scary. I see why I never played with them. 😱

His not scary at all, the screenshots of fishing sim is my sims from the sims 2, I shared that screenshot on TSR website. His skill are very high and he will bring in a lot of money working and beat up the burglar for you and he have high cleaning skills.
    fin.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 29,766 Member
    Scary is subjective. He scares me. 😄
    💚 TS4
    Things are as they are. Always hope. But never expect.
    Scary is subjective. He scares me. 😄

His visual appearance can be a little scary to some but his the perfect roommate
    fin.png
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 3,405 Member
    I haven't played TS2 a lot but I really need a Bigfoot in TS4. I have loved Bigfoot since I was a kid because of "Harry and the Hendersons."
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,269 Member
    I wouldn't have minded Bigfoot's big ... feet, on the sims 4 werewolves

Anything but the dainty flat human feet. How do you stay balanced on that ?
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,068 Member
    The Elder Bigfoot is horrifying. I'd never go near the woods again if I saw that.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 559 Member
    edited June 2022
    In my opinion, if we get an Outdoor Retreat refresh--Bigfoot is a necessity (as are bears that are animals, not costumes for Sims).
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    cody6268 wrote: »
    In my opinion, if we get an Outdoor Retreat refresh--Bigfoot is a necessity (as are bears that are animals, not costumes for Sims).

I wish we had more animals that wondered around in the woods at least. I was so disappointed in the bear suits instead of actual bears. This game could really be good. But I thank EA, because at least it isn't lagging like Sims 3 where its unplayable for me.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,487 Member
    I wonder if we could still get an outdoor retreat refresh... and if the kids camp set hinted at a real bigfoot or it was just for fun...
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    I wonder if we could still get an outdoor retreat refresh... and if the kids camp set hinted at a real bigfoot or it was just for fun...

I was thinking the game would have bigfoot, but I was also hoping the sims 4 would take a different direction from the other versions of the sims and add a new one to the game like medusa and also add bigfoot back in the game and werewolves
    medusa.png
    fin.png