Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy-Bachelor Challenge II: RAMONE *10/08/2023*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The first legacy chapter is here! :)

Chapter 1.1
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Queenarella
    Yeah they released HSY so soon after werewolves! But I'm not complaining as we hadn't had an EP in a year.

I kind of know what you mean about Sulani... Although I may have been tempted to start my legacy there if there had been a lot big enough.

You always do a great job with the dialogue, don't worry!

I think Netflix recommended Uncoupled to me yesterday. Maybe I should give it a go if you enjoyed it.

Gotta love the blue hair. I wish the game would let toddlers and kids get it though.

First legacy chapter!
    Ohhhhhhh Jungle explorer! I'm so excited to see you do that one, Jungle Adventure is one of the very best gamepacks in my opinion. It is so so so much fun! Oh you don't own it already? I didn't know that sims could have aspirations for packs that you don't own. Oh man that sucks. I hope you manage to afford it, it really is a pack worth having even beyond just having it for the legacy. But yeah I know that packs are pricey. I'm still holding out on MWS for that reason.

Oh noooo that is so annoying about your game crashing, I'd have screamed. At least you found a solution though and it's good that it didn't happen during the bachelor challenge itself.

Gotta love your multitasking with the library date. I'd totally do that to my sims too. Usually I have them have dates at home lol.

I'm really enjoying seeing the collecting again. It's been ages since I worked on collections in my game as I finished that point a while ago. Collecting is so satisfying and addicting.

Ohhh an abduction! Aliens just love abducting aliens in this game which makes no sense.

YAY VLAD!!!

Oh yeah the seasons affecting the plants is kind of annoying. Gotta save up enough money to build a greenhouse!

Ok I'm really excited that Mo is going to have alien babies ;) Love how long it took him to figure that out even though he is literally an alien himself.
    @MaggieMarley
    There is a 50x50 lot in Sulani tho. And I think it's even an empty one ^^

Thanks! I guess I'm my worst critic lol

Uncoupled was great and it ended with TWO major cliffhangers... Well, I hope you won't be shocked about it tho because it's a bit... open. Like, a lot of nekked scenes :p

I don't get why they didn't add the colourful hair colours for toddlers as well. Doesn't make sense to me.

I think I wrote some weird stuff down :sweat_smile: I have Junge Adventure ^^ I've played it several times and tho it's exhausting it's really funny to play :D I don't have werewolves and high school. :)

Well, that was an unexpected crash but the ones I get now are even worse. The black screen and stuff :'( I need to check if all my little fixing efforts are enough or if I might consider getting a new graphics card...

Dates at home are the best! They can do everything they want AND they can end the date with woohoo lol

Totally agree! Collecting in the game is great, simple but I just love it :D The Curator is one of my all-time favourite aspirations.

There would have been two abductions by day 2 or 3 if Azure hadn't glitched. I always tell myself that relatives want to see them but then Mo came back pregnant... Like, WHAT?! :D

With an alien baby or more on the way the household doesn't have the money to build a greenhouse yet :/ The abduction pregnacy really messed up my plans :D

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited August 2022
    place holder text.
    I jumped to the finale and the first chapter of the legacy, Yay! Azure won! And Mo is pregnant by a different alien, that's going to be tough. Can't wait to see the outcome.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong
    When everyone started claiming Azure as a favourite I was excited because by then I already knew she won ^^ Ugh, yeah, alien baby... The pregnancy destroyed my plans to have the two safe some money before starting a family. The game decided to ruin those plans :D
    @Queenarella
    In that case I probably didn't start in Sulani because of there not being as many collectible spawners around that lot!

Awww nooooo cliffhangers are the worst!!! I hate waiting for the next series to come out.

I was never into collecting before I started my legacy but now I totally get why people are so into it.

You need to start locking the door for Mo at night so that he can't get abducted again :D

New chapter
    I think the facial expression that the other sim pulls when a sim tells them that they are pregnant is actually by design rather than a glitch - so far as I know it's always been in the game. But I agree it's really weird. It's still in my game so I don't think they've got rid of it (I wouldn't complain if they did though).

I haven't watched Peaky Blinders but choosing TV series for naming themes seems like a good idea to me and I really like the name Polly. It's so weird that she's not an alien though, I have never had that happen before in my game! I worry this is a new glitch and one they will never fix :(

Toddler Polly is adorable!

Your dedication with the toddler skilling is legendary.

Yay a purple baby! And Thommy is a cute name, goes well with Polly too.

He is a cute toddler too. Sad that he can't have blue hair as a tot but I think the blonde goes well with the purple.

Love that picture of Mo playing with Thommy!

Also, I really like the blue walls :)

Awww Arthur is a lovely name. This show has some great names to pick from clearly.
    @MaggieMarley
    You could always search for shells ^^

Yes, it's even worse when you don't know if there'll be a season 2.

Same! And it helps so much with money at the beginning of a legacy. Unless you want to keep the collectible instead of selling it :sweat_smile:

Now I can do this as there's a door but when he was abducted there were no doors to lock :joy:
    How can this be a expression by design? o.O It's awful.

Anything connected to aliens will never ever be fixed :/ I was really disappointed to see Polly is no alien at all. I was prepared for the tiny slim alien nose and bald and that weird alien outfit. But nope... Not even an alien voice :'( Oh and about Peaky Blinders, it's very brutal but very interesting ^^ Another name theme might be about Bridgerton as I finished watching it yesterday :D

Legendary? You make me blush :sweat_smile: Thanks :)

Polly is cute :) It's good she's so pretty because it outweighs the lack of alieness :D

Thommy is the main character in Peaky Blinders. He's played by Cilian Murphy :love: He's got striking blue eyes!

I'm not sure yet if I will ever change the hair colours back to blue. 1) I most certainly will forget to do so 2) it helps me tell them apart and 3) the blond really looks good :D

The show plays between the two world wars time-wise so there are many rather "old-fashioned" names :)
    Great update!
    Polly's really cute! They're all adorable! Your legacy is making me want to jump back into my own story. It's been on hiatus.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Queenarella
    True! But I've gotten lazy with the collecting now :D

Btw I binged the whole first season of uncoupled two days ago. Omg so good, thank you for recommending it. But I was so annoyed that it ended on a cliffhanger and no season 2 yet!

I actually kept the collectibles (well, I kept one of each and sold the duplicates). I kind of liked having a collections room but got rid of it and put them in the family inventory due to lag.

LOL good point.
    I dunno, they seem to really like extreme facial expressions for sims. You know that face that sims make when they're going crazy over a celebrity? That's pretty bad too, they do a funny thing with their mouth there also.

Bridgerton would definitely be a great source of names! You could name the kids after the Bridgerton children!
    @Irishsong Thank you! :)
    Once the shock that Polly isn't an alien is over, she's one of the most adorable sims :)

As someone who took a break from a story for almost a year I can tell you: go back to it as early as possible or you'll look at sims and be like " Who are you?" :D

@MaggieMarley
    Youv've already got the point so why keep on collecting? ^^ Unless you want to spice up everything a bit and start one of the hardest collections.

AH! I'm so happy that you love it too :love: It's an all new series so there's only one season yet :'( I really hope they'll hurry up with season 2! Those cliffhangers are evil, aren't they?

I did the same with collectibles until the lag got so bad I sold everything. It kinda hurt selling the stuff. All this hard work.

Hm, I've never paid that much attention to the celebrity freakou faces. Probably because it's so annoying they ALWAYS faint :joy:

It would be a great name theme for 10 babies ^^ Tho, the Bridgertons are only 8 kids.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Chapter 1.3
    Man does Mo seem jaded from being a father. Had to laugh at Mo spending more time with the gnome than his kid outside in pajamas.
    @VanPelt81
    Haha, I didn't mean to make Mo seem this way ^^ He cares about his kids, he's just very busy lol
    Lovely chapter!
    I hope your move goes well! I hate moving.

The pictures in sims are so nice. It would definitely be a worse game without them.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong Thank you! :)
    Moving is so annoying -.-

Do you mean the photos? I've seen simmers make whole collages with family pics in their games. It looks so cute but I bet it's a lot of work :sweat_smile:
    I just read the two chapters, how fun! I'm starting to recognize the different children more, I'm horrible with names so it's getting easier. I hope school goes well for you!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Just wanted to pop in to say the family is so lovely. Nothing but chaos, with an underlining layer of love underneath. I love it!
    Sorry for the late replies! Life got ... let's call it "busy"... :sweat_smile:

@Irishsong Thank you! The long break probably made you forget all of the names again. I'll have to read up the old chapters before I can post something new.

@TheYayToast Thank you! The family's last name should be Chaos instead :D
    Everyone is growing up so nicely! It's always bittersweet when the adults start to age up, I get so attatched to my sims.
    jzZP0sJ.png