Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Manager + Simple Create a World Tool - My concept

SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
A couple of days ago I saw this tweet:

This inspired me to extend the concept a little, because I am this simmer which has always a problem with lots size.

My idea is simple. First of all I want to suggest the possibility to connect worlds to custom groups. My second idea is the possibility to create a new world as a copy of a premade world, but without builds, sims and special objects as hospitals, plumbob studio ect.

CAW-1.png
CAW-2.png
CAW-3.png
CAW-4.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Anything that allows me to customize a world the way I (the player) wants it and not have to be forced to play in a world that the devs decided that "this is the only way this world should look, and we don't want the players messing up our vision for it" is absolutely something I'd be all for!
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Yeah! That is why I have a hyge problem with the fake houses. I don't like the limitations in the world style.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Even though I'd prefer a CAW feature something like this would not be bad to have I have always felt Willow Creek Manolia Promenade and Newcrest should have been one single world all in one map. I loved how they would expand on the world in Sims 1 making it bigger as more expansions came.

Or they could do this even better...
    Map.png
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    Weather, npc allowed to visit/leave, occults allowed/disallowed - you covered all the points and I'd love to get such a system!
  • motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    Twisted Mexi is also working on a create a world tool.
  • ElleRen4416ElleRen4416 Posts: 4 New Member
    I love this idea! I always want to customize my sims worlds and am frustrated with the default lots that cannot be customized. I for one would love to completely customize my worlds. I would love to be able to write my own stories and create my own world themes. It would be so awesome to have the ability to choose not only the weather, but the agriculture types in a specific world. To choose the building styles to meet my vision and role playing if I choose! Please EA, give this post some serious consideration!
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I wish we could get some sort of create a world tool.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    A little modular Create-A-World would work just fine. Pick a world template, terrain type, a climate, a road style, a skybox, and then let us place some world props. Nothing too special. Also, the ability to group worlds would definitely be nice.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.