Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmingal has arrived

Comments

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Wow! I could never put my simself on the gallery. Real life already screws me over enough and I don't need simmers to do the same thing their games. You are very brave, @Simmingal! :D

I don't plan on mistreating your sim in any way, but I might use her as a background extra in my machinima series, instead of those hideous NPC townies. There's more focus on vampires in the episodes I'm currently shooting, so she'll fit right in!

I just now realized theres link in the signature my goodness its perfection :flushed:

brb imma watch it all while laughing like evil witch :lol:

I love how you're using the Makin' Magic soundtracks too makes me feel all fuzzy :bawling::heart:
    The music from Making Magic is among my favourite soundtracks of all Sims games, too! Hope you like it. I will notify you if your simself appears in an episode. B)

If Greg was in there, I hope he wasn't Raul #2....he won't be walking normal again for a while

Don't feel too bad....you should have seen the grin on his face.
    My inner cinema is picturing scenarios that explain Raul #2's condition. But I'm afraid I mustn't talk about them here in public. :D
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited June 2022
    Wow! I could never put my simself on the gallery. Real life already screws me over enough and I don't need simmers to do the same thing their games. You are very brave, @Simmingal! :D

I don't plan on mistreating your sim in any way, but I might use her as a background extra in my machinima series, instead of those hideous NPC townies. There's more focus on vampires in the episodes I'm currently shooting, so she'll fit right in!

I just now realized theres link in the signature my goodness its perfection :flushed:

I love how you're using the Makin' Magic soundtracks too makes me feel all fuzzy :bawling::heart:
    The music from Making Magic is among my favourite soundtracks of all Sims games, too! Hope you like it. I will notify you if your simself appears in an episode. B)

If Greg was in there, I hope he wasn't Raul #2....he won't be walking normal again for a while

My inner cinema is picturing scenarios that explain Raul #2's condition. But I'm afraid I mustn't talk about them here in public. :D

Yeah, not exactly family friendly.☺️

We do know Greg isn't a pool boy.

It's a shame really. Maybe he's a Chippendale?😈

I guess it's time to take another one for the team and do the dirty, difficult work investigating this Greg mystery.

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited June 2022

I guess it's time to take another one for the team and do the dirty, difficult work investigating this Greg mystery.

We appreciate the effort detective Rose
    I will continue my search underground and in the mansions where the guys are dressed and less slippery. I also took old Crumplebottom for safety but holla at me if you need her I will transportalate her over :sunglasses:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Sorry, Captain. But the search for Greg must go on!

I'm gonna check out this library...he may be hiding in the shadows among the stacks. Fear not, for I have a flashlight and a pure heart. That's my story, anyway.

We appreciate the effort detective Rose
    I will continue my search underground and in the mansions where the guys are dressed and less slippery. I also took old Crumplebottom for safety but holla at me if you need her I will transportalate her over :sunglasses:

Thank you simmingal. Agnes isn't the right person for such delicate investigations I'm afraid, you on the other hand might enjoy it.

My investigation is going great I'm getting lots of phone numbers...I mean clues. Clues clues clues. I'm getting lots of clues.

This has been hard bodied miserable work. As the saying goes, misery loves company. If any of you ladies want to "volunteer" to help me "look" for Greg by all means join me. If you do you can help me with the one snag so far....bring ones and fives, I'm running out!
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    in the gallery. :lol:
    since I had my three years forum anniversary yesterday and I failed to celebrate it in time
    (because I didn't actually have computer access yesterday)

I am celebrating it today by adding Simmingal to the gallery (even if no one asked for it cause im worth it *hair flip*)
    00.jpg
    yes you can actually remove her pool ladders and roast her in the sun now
    KM380p7.png
    and I also added my cat Dork in the game because why not
    1YRgFiw.png
    he will drive you mad too I promise

anyway feel free to torment them to your hearts content I just created new discussion cause idk where this goes :lol:

I will download when I next go online. I have an empty lot on StrangerVille. The Sigworths house. They’ve gone on… a holiday 🤭😂.

I get to have a house :hushed::heart:
    So very generous of you :blush:

I hope I gave her enough outfit options so she doesn't have to walk around in underwear :lol:

I went online and downloaded your Sim. She is settled in! 😊

I’ll have to set up a picture account to post pictures.

I hope you don’t mind but I decided on Forgotten Hollow in the end. I watched a You Tube video of a new starter home built there and tried to build a similar house.

I love your cat! 🐱

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
    Isharell wrote: »
    Sorry, Captain. But the search for Greg must go on!

I'm gonna check out this library...he may be hiding in the shadows among the stacks. Fear not, for I have a flashlight and a pure heart. That's my story, anyway.

Now that my investigation is complete, I can say with certainty that Greg is not a male exotic dancer either. At least not in this town anyway.

So I am free to assist your investigation in any manner you need. I have a few half-used candles, I think I have a flashlight somewhere, and a pure heart as well.....

I can see the looks on all your faces. Stop it. My. Heart. Is. Pure.

..it's my mind that's dirty.

in the gallery. :lol:
    since I had my three years forum anniversary yesterday and I failed to celebrate it in time
    (because I didn't actually have computer access yesterday)

I am celebrating it today by adding Simmingal to the gallery (even if no one asked for it cause im worth it *hair flip*)
    00.jpg
    yes you can actually remove her pool ladders and roast her in the sun now
    KM380p7.png
    and I also added my cat Dork in the game because why not
    1YRgFiw.png
    he will drive you mad too I promise

anyway feel free to torment them to your hearts content I just created new discussion cause idk where this goes :lol:

I will download when I next go online. I have an empty lot on StrangerVille. The Sigworths house. They’ve gone on… a holiday 🤭😂.

I get to have a house :hushed::heart:
    So very generous of you :blush:

I hope I gave her enough outfit options so she doesn't have to walk around in underwear :lol:

I went online and downloaded your Sim. She is settled in! 😊

I’ll have to set up a picture account to post pictures.

I hope you don’t mind but I decided on Forgotten Hollow in the end. I watched a You Tube video of a new starter home built there and tried to build a similar house.

I love your cat! 🐱

Why would I ever mind getting to live in Forgotten Hollow its such a lovely place

and I'm sure Dork will have great fun too chasing the bats and birds and bringing them all to my door (well if the cats in sims 4 did that but they don't so maybe he will find some feathers instead)

looking forward to screens :sunglasses:
    edited June 2022
    The elusive Greg is not in this library either. I did find a nice librarian named George, but alas, he was thrown in front of jumped between me and a giant spider which was clearly the spawn of Shelob. I lost my flashlight in my panicked dash brave escape from the fiendish beast.

I think I'll take a rest in this nice coffee shop while I get the spiderwebs out of my hair.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

Part of me wants to enter the scene dressed up as a butt shaking hot dog with a toad face and bellow- “Surprise! I’m Greg!” - just to see what happens. But there’s no way I’d risk it. I wouldn’t be able to handle the disappointment. 😅
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Part of me wants to enter the scene dressed up as a butt shaking hot dog with a toad face and bellow- “Surprise! I’m Greg!” - just to see what happens. But there’s no way I’d risk it. I wouldn’t be able to handle the disappointment. 😅

I have a feeling Dani would dance on over, and slather you in ketchup or mustard before you could croak out a "ribbit". I get the feeling she is a bit distracted...

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |

I have a feeling Dani would dance on over, and slather you in ketchup or mustard before you could croak out a "ribbit". I get the feeling she is a bit distracted...

*peeps around door frame, lipstick smeared, hair tousled, clothes in disarray, looks at Moira*

Whatever gave you that impression?

BTW, no on the ketchup. Slather him in creole mustard and he's going d....oops, I better not finish that sentence.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    *peeps around door frame, lipstick smeared, hair tousled, clothes in disarray, looks at Moira*

*Turns to give a Dani a knowing look, and slips in a puddle of body oil..*

That is the third time this week, Dani..

*Steals the creole mustard and runs.* I am hiding this from you, and saving the poor Frog Dog monster..

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
    edited June 2022

*Steals the creole mustard and runs.* I am hiding this from you, and saving the poor Frog Dog monster..

*Curses because that was the last of the body oil, makes mental note to get more tomorrow*

That's okay, I keep a jar of Grey Poupon in my purse as a backup.

*Smacks lips lustily and hungrily while eyeing Frog Dog monster*

Oh my, it's a footlong!

<I'm talking about the hot dog. I'm hungry. Get your minds out of the gutter.>

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Hi @Simmingal this is where you live in my game now.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3C9D1223DE0611EC8A11640983BC2BA4?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=indigo_builds&max=50&maxis=false

Don't worry, I added a food dish, litter box and cat tree for Dork.

Callia Maebey is your neighbor, and you have the lot trait Lively Neighbors, but on the other hand you're an NPC so maybe it won't matter. Good luck!

gen3-banner.png
    edited June 2022
    Hi @Simmingal this is where you live in my game now.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3C9D1223DE0611EC8A11640983BC2BA4?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=indigo_builds&max=50&maxis=false

Don't worry, I added a food dish, litter box and cat tree for Dork.

Callia Maebey is your neighbor, and you have the lot trait Lively Neighbors, but on the other hand you're an NPC so maybe it won't matter. Good luck!

oh I get to live in eternal darkness thats great :sunglasses:
    though the tech here is making me a little paranoid am I being watched *eerily looks right into the watchers eyes*
    but maybe its just all part of my new techy computer that can finally run ts4 without worry :lol:
    edited June 2022
    Today we get to say hi to Swimming gal and Simmingalien
    1AZRYnV.png
    yes, the beach is no longer safe maybe this is why the pool boys and Simmingal have such a feud
    LlAMfdd.png
    I realized its pain in the..tail... to try to get pictures of mermaids that wear hats
    V7DJiRG.png
    but how else am I supposed to live my pirate captain dreams meanwhile being mermaid
    fjMGbMo.png
    well not that I know how to steer a ship so I guess I'll leave that to Cordelia
    5DkuJQs.png

as for Simmingalien
    6GqXn3j.png
    I think she experienced some alien facemelt but otherwise its been all stunning and gorgeous
    she has been taken to work at Bobs diner
    QUFCJec.png
    although the customer service work is really not working for her
    jKpJM9X.png
    ''What is wrong with this green woman mom'' - Nanami
    cUGn67L.png
    yes, humans are quite scary after all..
    1T0Ov7g.png
    maybe she will keep to the kitchen
    EDHWpCf.png
    Still think vampire is most me so far though
    Hello Swimmingal and Simminalien!👋

I'm still trying to find a suitably gothic home for you. It will be in Forgotten Hollow most likely, though it could fit in Willow Creek. I set my WC up to be like New Orleans and vampires are part of the lore of the city. I think 'The Hollow' fits you more though.

edited June 2022

I'm still trying to find a suitably gothic home for you. It will be in Forgotten Hollow most likely, though it could fit in Willow Creek. I set my WC up to be like New Orleans and vampires are part of the lore of the city. I think 'The Hollow' fits you more though.

Well Forgotten Hollow is my beloved home world in The Sims 4
    but I am down for any world I may be dropped in as hollow is pretty small and hard to find house in

If we are thinking realistically about it Simmingal species is most likely to be found in woodsy areas or countryside
    there is lots of pine trees and trees in general and fields and very small village with ugly buildings where I live in reality

but that is not to say she might not move to city or decide to live in places as far away from her natural habitat as possible
    and you could always torture her by placing her in awfully sunny and hot country where she will roast to death

then again she may also be homeless, as she doesn't have a job :lol:
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Congratulations on your forum anniversary <3 Simmingal and her kitty is super addorable. AweSim household. Happy simming and may there be many more simsational years here and ingame :)

but I am down for any world I may be dropped in as hollow is pretty small and hard to find house in

If we are thinking realistically about it Simmingal species is most likely to be found in woodsy areas or countryside
    there is lots of pine trees and trees in general and fields and very small village with ugly buildings where I live in reality

but that is not to say she might not move to city or decide to live in places as far away from her natural habitat as possible
    and you could always torture her by placing her in awfully sunny and hot country where she will roast to death

I don't want to kill her off. She has Judith and Vladdy Daddy vibes so she should be very entertaining to have around.

I don't want to kill her off. She has Judith and Vladdy Daddy vibes so she should be very entertaining to have around.

I shall be their royal announcer and blow horns and throw flowers wherever they go :sunglasses:
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

*Curses because that was the last of the body oil, makes mental note to get more tomorrow*

That's okay, I keep a jar of Grey Poupon in my purse as a backup.

*Smacks lips lustily and hungrily while eyeing Frog Dog monster*

Oh my, it's a footlong!

<I'm talking about the hot dog. I'm hungry. Get your minds out of the gutter.>

When I mentioned that "I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment" I meant the disappointment I'd have to read on all of your faces when it turns out that Greg isn't the oiled up Pool Beast Boy most of you ladies desire, but indeed a mere aul Frog Dog Monster. I do want to thank @Chaotic_Moira for wanting to save that thing. Me.

I sure didn't expect myself to be feeling a tad disappointed knowing that you, @DaniRose2143, believe I am no taller than a 'footlong'...
    How crushing. :D

Although I did say "Part of me"...so...🤔

Let me get back on topic before this thread turns into a ... food fight.

@Simmingal , I love the Swimming Gal. I have a bunch of Sulani pirates in my game who shall now hire her as their spy chief. She'll have to keep an eye on the Sulani Pool Boys as they're never up to any good. Don't fret, she's only timetabled for dark and rainy days, when the boys are least active.
    *staggering down the street and collapsing at a bus stop* That. Was. Not. A Coffee shop. It had a floorshow. I left when the giant frog dressed as a hot dog came strutting onto the stage - frankly, I couldn't handle the magnificence. Not without a lot more mustard, anyway. *fans self* I need a break. I think I'll take a nice bus ride out into the country and search there...what am I looking for again?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top